Strasbourg (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Another c**t with religion.

This guy is tweeting some video feeds from area. Be warned contains at least one dead a body.

Andy Davies (@andyse7en2000) | Twitter

clint van damme

Confirmed was on a terrorist watch list.

Wonder how he managed to get hold of a firearm if he was being watched?

Captain Dart

Supposed to have escaped after Gendarmes raided his flat & found grenades. If true incompetence of the highest order.

PS the spot on his forehead has been said to be caused by praying 5 times a day.

Otis

Supposed to have escaped after Gendarmes raided his flat & found grenades. If true incompetence of the highest order.

PS the spot on his forehead has been said to be caused by praying 5 times a day.

Well I definitely think that's where I would be aiming my bullet.

Nick

Administrator
What's the point of watch lists? In other words he was known to be a terrorist and could still do what he wanted.

Otis

What's the point of watch lists? In other words he was known to be a terrorist and could still do what he wanted.
Yeah, always wondered what a 'watchlist' entailed. They are clearly not watching his every move otherwise he wouldn't have been able to carry out the atrocious act.

How much of an actual eye do they keep on them?

Captain Dart

They allow politicians to blame someone else for not doing their job properly, or am I being cynical?

clint van damme

Yeah, always wondered what a 'watchlist' entailed. They are clearly not watching his every move otherwise he wouldn't have been able to carry out the atrocious act.

How much of an actual eye do they keep on them?

I'd guess, and it is just a guess, that those on the list are categorised with those in the lower risk categories receiving very little scrutiny.

Sky Blue Pete

I'd guess, and it is just a guess, that those on the list are categorised with those in the lower risk categories receiving very little scrutiny.
Yep a mixture of it’s all ok we keep an eye on potential terrorists. Oh that’s good.
How many people are on it? 100000

Oh what does that entail then? Well for those that are a serious risk we keep a close eye on them? Oh that’s good.

Oh hold on , how many is that? About 300.

Right so you have everyone on a list but do bugger all about keeping an eye on many of them?

I’m making numbers up

Watchlist means nothing unless we have the manpower to manage risks well

Ashdown

Apart from the damage to individual victims and their families and friends, what do these fucking morons think they are achieving ?! Ultimately they just make life more difficult for their own kind with the backlash.

fellatio_Martinez

Apart from the damage to individual victims and their families and friends, what do these fucking morons think they are achieving ?! Ultimately they just make life more difficult for their own kind with the backlash.

It's slowly chipping away at the Western way of life and instilling fear into people. The backlash to peaceful muslims might stretch to a few eggs being thrown at a mosque.

I'm not sure that's the perpetrators direct intention but those behind them are very much playing the long game.

Users who are viewing this thread