Suggestion for matchday threads (1 Viewer)

Jimthor

I mentioned this in the chatbox just now but figured it might be buried by the time anyone reads it!

This is just a thought so feel free to dismiss it if you don't agree.

The matchday threads seem a bit underutilised in their own forum, and we get loads of duplicate topics popping up before and after matchdays.

I reckon it might be good to just get rid of the Matchday Discussions board, and merge it with the Coventry City General Chat board. Still create matchday threads, but have the next match and the last match both stickied at the top so the most relevent ones are right there and easy to find, and where they will get everyone's attention.
As long as there's someone managing the stickies so that the next and previous matches are always the ones stickied, with older ones unstickied, then it might be quite a good system.

Just my two cents on it anyway!

Coventry La La La

Good point, I would happily turn match day thread's into stickies and remove the one's going out of date.

Obviously Nick makes the final decision on this but I feel a new direction need's to be taken to get the match-day thread's some extra lime-light and you're suggestion could solve the problem.

Disorganised1

Saturday night's the time for old scrubbers

Covstu

Maybe also put this into the prediction league section. Most of the games were discussed at length on the CT site with a 'what do you think the score will be' type thread which started the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread