Sunderland fans (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

just to remind you that just 13 months ago , Sunderland (who were premier league )fans were basically partying because Coventry city were league 2 bound .

Today they are destined for league 1 and we are (with some luck ) hopefully pushing for promotion

I don’t believe in karma but my god this would be so sweet lol

Skyblueweeman

just to remind you that just 13 months ago , Sunderland (who were premier league )fans were basically partying because Coventry city were league 2 bound .

Today they are destined for league 1 and we are (with some luck ) hopefully pushing for promotion

I don’t believe in karma but my god this would be so sweet lol

I would absolutely love that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I would absolutely love that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's what Keegan said:)
giphy.gif

ccfcchris

With their debts they actually could be worse off than us. Please.please,please let that be true.

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm absolutely devasted they are struggling. I might have to end it all.
Surely they can find some sort of link that we are infact to blame for them getting relegated this season.
Infact have we kicked off late anytime this season, can someone check this before they rant about us.
Horrible pathetic shit club always in the shadow of their more illustrious neighbour

Otis

I'm absolutely devasted they are struggling. I might have to end it all.
Surely they can find some sort of link that we are infact to blame for them getting relegated this season.
Infact have we kicked off late anytime this season, can someone check this before they rant about us.
Horrible pathetic shit club always in the shadow of their more illustrious neighbour
I'm sure their good fans are fine, but it just seems they have a lot of really shitty ones too.

wingy

Could you all move to the front seats please the stadium looks empty and lacks in atmosphere, from your managememt team at Stadium of Twilight.

Terry Gibson's perm

They look like a club that needs some help from an experienced football administrator please step forward Tim fisher

joemercersaces

Any group of people is going to contain a spectrum of intelligence, personality, aggression etc. They are no different, nor are we. Not all Leeds fans are violent, racist scum and not all Norwich or Swindon fans are inbred village idiots.

This Sunderland thing is a bit weird though. I was at the game in 77/78 and all the huge fuss about it seems only to have come about in the last couple of years. Coincides with their decline I think. When they were doing well they didn’t care, now they’re looking for someone to be bitter towards. Given that it was 40 years ago most of the ones banging on about it either weren’t born or must have been infant prodigies to recall it. And they’d have done the same!

Users who are viewing this thread