Super Sunday - Welcome to Wasps (1 Viewer)

GingerSimon

For any Wasps fans who stumble on this 'forum' - take no notice of the 10 or so haters. A few have genuine concerns about the relocation to Coventry but most belong to a small faction of Sky Blues supporters who backed the club's recent disastrous and completely unnecessary move to Northampton. They believe the Ricoh should have been handed over to SISU for peanuts regardless of all that has gone on ( non payment of rent, various court actions and the fact that Coventry Council has a duty to all citizens and not just 7,500 football fans ) and they just can't let it go and move on. Human nature I guess, I understand a fair few Brits were quite keen on Hitler before WW2 and others favoured a peace treaty with this monster!

Anyway, the vast majority of Coventrians welcome you and look forward to a glorious new chapter in the sporting history of this great City.

PS: Nick, can you get a Wasps badge onto the 'Post Icons' please?
Thanks in advance.

stupot07

Honestly, are you a ccfc fan or a wasps fan. Because all you do is come on here and post about wasps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
For any Wasps fans who stumble on this 'forum' - take no notice of the 10 or so haters. A few have genuine concerns about the relocation to Coventry but most belong to a small faction of Sky Blues supporters who backed the club's recent disastrous and completely unnecessary move to Northampton. They believe the Ricoh should have been handed over to SISU for peanuts regardless of all that has gone on ( non payment of rent, various court actions and the fact that Coventry Council has a duty to all citizens and not just 7,500 football fans ) and they just can't let it go and move on. Human nature I guess, I understand a fair few Brits were quite keen on Hitler before WW2 and others favoured a peace treaty with this monster!

Anyway, the vast majority of Coventrians welcome you and look forward to a glorious new chapter in the sporting history of this great City.

Thanks in advance.

No, this isn't a wasps fans forum. This section is only here to move the stuff that nobody wants to read which could be sort of seen as CCFC related. I would suggest you go back to the dodgy Facebook groups and leave this site for CCFC fans.

quinn1971

Thanks in advance.

True..it would have been disastrous giving the Ricoh to sisu, much better handing over a stadium built for us to a rugby club from London.its in safe hands.

covmark

No, this isn't a wasps fans forum. This section is only here to move the stuff that nobody wants to read which could be sort of seen as CCFC related. I would suggest you go back to the dodgy Facebook groups and leave this site for CCFC fans.
Or you could just tell him to fuck right off.

Moff

Thanks in advance.

For all you plastic Wasps fans out there, I welcome you.

Enjoy the game tomorrow, as it will be one of very few where the attendances get over the 10k mark. Sadly as time passes by, and you realise your new team are going to achieve mid table mediocrity each season and have no chance of winning a trophy I suggest one of two things.

Get yourself down to the Butts Park Areans to see Coventry Rugby Club, on a great winning streak and playing fantastic Rugby. They will welcome your support and be glad to see you supporting Coventry's real Rugby team.

Failing that if its Premier League Rugby you want, get yourself down to see the current Champions and league leaders Northampton Saints. Watch a team who actually win a lot of games, are in the mix for silverware, and have current internationals instead of ex ones like James Haskell or ageing old timers like Andy Goode. The Saints can even afford to play most the game with a player less and still beat that team from Leicester. So if you dont want the sad feeling of achieving nothing all season then its the Saints, not the London Wycombe Coventry Wasps, for you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/30501258

stubby1976

Why do I need to go to Northampton again to watch a team play when I can go to the Ricoh to watch a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stubby1976

I've been to the butts as a supporter and countless times as a player for both Union and league I'm all for wasps putting down roots in Coventry and look forward to seeing the next generation of wasps supporters. Wasps will only strengthen rugby for whole Coventry and every team in the town. I only wish the sky blues were owned by a board as professional opened and honest as wasps.

Moff

Why do I need to go to Northampton again to watch a team play when I can go to the Ricoh to watch a game!

Sorry I cant recall writing you had too, and try reading it again there were two alternatives, but to make it easy for you Coventry choice was first. :whistle:

AtomicW

As a Wasps fan I am genuinely baffled by the volume of Wasps talk on here (that isn't directly related to CCFC). Pop over to waspies.net where it is more appropriate/welcome and leave the poor guys on here alone. :)

Thanks

Richard

Sent from my Oneplus One

Nick

Administrator
As a Wasps fan I am genuinely baffled by the volume of Wasps talk on here (that isn't directly related to CCFC). Pop over to waspies.net where it is more appropriate/welcome and leave the poor guys on here alone. :)

Thanks

Richard

Sent from my Oneplus One

Want to setup some advertising? I can do you a good rate?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Honestly, are you a ccfc fan or a wasps fan. Because all you do is come on here and post about wasps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Of course he isn't a CCFC fan, do you need to ask? Half the people on here aren't these days.

Nick

Administrator
Why not go to both?
Because I'm massively against franchising and moving teams, so much so I had digs at ccfc fans going to watch ccfc about it as they were just supporting their team. So because im so against it I'd never dream of going to watch wasps surely? ;)

I don't and could never doubt you as a great city fan and respect all the hard work you do and have done, just can't get my head around this though. It's strange :(

I can only think last and bhsb have got you in their fishing dream team.

italiahorse

Because I'm massively against franchising and moving teams, so much so I had digs at ccfc fans going to watch ccfc about it as they were just supporting their team. So because im so against it I'd never dream of going to watch wasps surely? ;)

I don't and could never doubt you as a great city fan and respect all the hard work you do and have done, just can't get my head around this though. It's strange :(

Didn't you go to Sixfields ?
Never heard you talk about franchising until Wasps moved here.
Were you also verbal for the Ice Hockey ? I must have missed it.

I suspect your argument (annoyance?) is 'really' about CCFC loosing the Ricoh and CCC having no choice but release it or battle Sisu for years.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't you go to Sixfields ?
Never heard you talk about franchising until Wasps moved here.
Were you also verbal for the Ice Hockey ? I must have missed it.

I suspect your argument (annoyance?) is 'really' about CCFC loosing the Ricoh and CCC having no choice but release it or battle Sisu for years.

I think you missed the sarcasm in that post. The wink gives it away.

My argument is people like you who seem to have massive double standards. Throw shit around to others who went to sixfields then come out with posts like you just did.

ccfctommy

Thanks in advance.

Can we ban this prick?

SkyBlue_Bear83

A former Coventry City fan and his young son on the radio saying they are becoming Wasps fans now, so sad. Why can't people see the damage this will to do CCFC and CRFC :(

fernandopartridge

Thanks in advance.

Fuck off

chiefdave

A former Coventry City fan and his young son on the radio saying they are becoming Wasps fans now, so sad. Why can't people see the damage this will to do CCFC and CRFC :(

You must have misheard, everyone keeps saying how fantastic it is for the city and won't have any negative impact on CCFC or CRFC.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Thanks in advance.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Buzz off you ginger egg chucking twat!

blueflint

you went to northampton

Users who are viewing this thread