Supporting the Lads (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Is making sure 11 grown men feel "supported" more important than 130 years of history and the city of Coventry?

ajsccfc

Are hackneyed guilt-trips better than acknowledging people may not share your views?

Is Muhammad Ali better than anti-lock brakes?

bigfatronssba

Are hackneyed guilt-trips better than acknowledging people may not share your views?

Is Muhammad Ali better than anti-lock brakes?

Im respectful of others opinions, im waiting to hear them.

ajsccfc

Im respectful of others opinions, im waiting to hear them.

You've already declared them to have 'blood on their hands' in another thread. You're not waiting for reasons (that nobody owes you, remember), you're looking for an excuse to rant.

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

That line in itself shows how you DON'T respect others opinions.

I respect their right to an opinion.

Im not going to respect an opinion I think is wrong as that would make me a hypocrite.

torchomatic

You contradict yourself there.

You can NEVER respect an opinion that differs to your own. Bit of a pointless thread then, isn't it?

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

You contradict yourself there.

You can NEVER respect an opinion that differs to your own. Bit of a pointless thread then, isn't it?

Surely if you respect an opinion you agree with it? In which case its just an argument for the sake of it.

I fully respect peoples right to go to sixfields, and would never try and stop them going (accept through reasoned debate), I might even understand their reasons for going, doesn't mean i respect it though.

thaiskyblue

Surely if you respect an opinion you agree with it? In which case its just an argument for the sake of it.

I fully respect peoples right to go to sixfields, and would never try and stop them going (accept through reasoned debate), I might even understand their reasons for going, doesn't mean i respect it though.
is this the minutes from a sisu acl meeting ????????

torchomatic

And what has made 130 of history? What is an integral part of that history? Why do you go and watch Coventry City? Spend thousands of pounds over a lifetime? Log on to a message board and spend many hours of your life debating Coventry City? The answer? "Eleven grown men" on a pitch, I would guess.

Is making sure 11 grown men feel "supported" more important than 130 years of history and the city of Coventry?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
And what has made 130 of history? What is an integral part of that history? Why do you go and watch Coventry City? Spend thousands of pounds over a lifetime? Log on to a message board and spend many of your life debating Coventry City? The answer? "Eleven grown men" on a pitch, I would guess.

It is the 11 on the pitch people go to watch...

Users who are viewing this thread