Swansea ball boy gets a kicking (1 Viewer)

oakey

Red card for Chelsea... This will run and run.
Eden Hazard is a silly boy. The ref had no choice but the fallout should be fun. Not seen the like since Cantona

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Just seen it as well-good to see the ref make the correct decision and not be put off by the likes of Fwankie.

RoboCCFC90

Fooking Disgusting!

Robccfc87

What was the ball boy doing though?? I would have kicked him too! To be fair to hazard he doesn't kick the lad he kicks the ball that he was trying to hide.

jon92

No need for it at all fair enough was time wasting but most ball boys do it

Last edited:

jon92

The ball boy at Ricoh near singers corner makes me laugh when the other team comes to get the ball he throws it over them

Otis

Mountain out of a molehill.

For me he definitely tries to kick the ball under from under the ball boy.

The ball boy may well sue for assault, but is more likely to give up the ball-boying and take up acting full time.

Theging1987

No need for it at all, the lad could take matters further if he wanted for assault

What planet are you on mate, completely brought on by himself, his job is to retrieve the ball when it goes out of play, nothing more, don't blame hazard in the slightest but I'm sure he well get completely hammered for it. Typical of modern day society and football and I'm sure it will get totally blown out of proportion... Watch this space

skybluejelly

just watched it ..talk about over acting ...he will be in a bloody wheelchair tomorrow no doubt..then claiming disability benfit for the rest of his life

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ball boy went down with a dive that Bale or Ashley Young would have been proud of! Dont condone Hazard kicking out but the ballboy brought it on himself.

You see it all too often where ballboys waste time (many a time have we seen it happen against us) and nothing is done (or can be as there'll always be the excuse 'their kids') but if players time waste it can have devastating consequences (first or in some case second yellow cards).

Not sure i agree with the refs course of action though!

It was assault admittedly and it should be handled by the authorities being the Police, off the pitch

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ball boy went down with a dive that Bale or Ashley Young would have been proud of! Dont condone Hazard kicking out but the ballboy brought it on himself.

You see it all too often where ballboys waste time (many a time have we seen it happen against us) and nothing is done (or can be as there'll always be the excuse 'their kids') but if players time waste it can have devastating consequences (first or in some case second yellow cards).

Not sure i agree with the refs course of action though!

It was assault admittedly and it should be handled by the authorities being the Police, off the pitch
I doubt it will go further, the club and Hazard will apologise and probably offer him some sort of gift in return

jon92

Yh football acc twitter just posted his user name and 4hrs ago he said the king of time wasting is back

https://mobile.twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

ccfc92

He didn't help himself, but at the end of the day, a pro footballer kicked a child. Anyone who believes hazards actions are justified, is quite clearly just as much of an arrogant c-unit as hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread