Swindon (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Swindon (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Swindon (Away) </h2>
40144-3148.png

County Ground
3PM Kick Off
</div>

covcity4life

cousins in swindon are adament its fill your boots time for cov

shouldnt take for granted but i think 3-1 win cov

steveccfc

Was pleased with the point last night, however with the run Swindon are on and the players they have out etc anything less that the 3 points would be dissapointing. Going 2-0 city, Armstrong with both.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

2-0 Cov

Armstrong and Murphy goals.

Edit: 1,539 SBA

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

My first game of the season, very excited. Being a long suffering Cov fan all I know is pessimism!

But f*&k that, I'm going for a 3-1 win to us, Armstrong, Vincelot and Cole all scoring in front of 1,350 Cov fans.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wanted to go but wife's birthday and she is not to keen (bloody Villa fans)

Astute

Got a big family get together in Coventry this weekend. Just typical that it is an away game. Was going to game until this was arranged.

Looks like a straight in, see game, straight back to Coventry and make excuses :D

SlowerThanPlatt

Just been arranging going to game. Is pay on gate a certainty?

Yes I would think so the most that can be sold in advance is 1,500 and the away end holds about 2,500 I think. You will be behind the goal though because the side stand got sold first

Astute

Yes I would think so the most that can be sold in advance is 1,500 and the away end holds about 2,500 I think. You will be behind the goal though because the side stand got sold first

Cheers. I prefer behind the goal and watching the onion bag bulging.

Evo1883

Normally happy with an away point , but to me this is a game we simply should win .
so i will say 2-1 city with 1550 skybluearmy

ready_96

Drawn two games on the bounce and i feel like we're due a win haha imagine saying that last season!?

Don't think Swindon are getting a new gaffer in before Saturday, so no knew manager effect to combat.

Hope mowbray reverts back to playing armstrong on his own again now we have a more than capable No.10. JOB and lameras on the wings for a change, rest murphy and kent that have played every game since joining apart from the JPT game i believe?

shmmeee

Back to winning ways methinks. 2-0 Cole and Stokes.

RCC
Philips Ricketts Martin Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Cole Kent
Armstrong

S: Burge, Harries, Morris, C Thomas, Murphy, Lameiras, Fortune

Kilclines curly mullet

A win makes the last couple of results look decent, a loss makes it no wins in 3. History tells us we don't do well at Swindon so I think it will be a big mark as to where we are and where we expect/hope to be at the end of the season. Having said all that someone is going to get a thumping one day with the amount of chances we create.......4-0 to Cov.

Harranold

Back to winning ways methinks. 2-0 Cole and Stokes.

RCC
Philips Ricketts Martin Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Cole Kent
Armstrong

S: Burge, Harries, Morris, C Thomas, Murphy, Lameiras, Fortune

is Stokes gonna be fit after his knock? Gonna be there so hoping for another clean sheet and 3 points.

stupot07

is Stokes gonna be fit after his knock? Gonna be there so hoping for another clean sheet and 3 points.

@stokesy1991: [MENTION=8369]mark[/MENTION]__87 I'm all good thanks just cramp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gazolba

Don't we have a poor record against Swindon and against teams on a very poor run. With our lack of goals, I think our luck will run out in a 2-1 defeat. However, on the upside Cole will score.

H

Huckerby

Drawn two games on the bounce and i feel like we're due a win haha imagine saying that last season!?

Don't think Swindon are getting a new gaffer in before Saturday, so no knew manager effect to combat.

Hope mowbray reverts back to playing armstrong on his own again now we have a more than capable No.10. JOB and lameras on the wings for a change, rest murphy and kent that have played every game since joining apart from the JPT game i believe?
My thoughts exactly. The most exciting footy we've seen has been with JOB and Lameiras on the pitch and Arma up top

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

Hmm I think TM will play 4-2-3-1 - I wouldn't mind 4-4-2 but doubt he will change formation.

Assuming he plays 4-2-3-1

RCC GK
Stokes LB
Ricketts CB
Martin CB
Phillips RB
Fleck CM
Vincelot CM
JOB AM
Murphy AM
Cole AM
Armstrong ST

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Harries, Kent, Lameiras, Tudguy, Fortune

letsallsingtogether

CWR match coverage not available on DAB radio, only FM this Saturday.

Well I will just have to retune my radio to DAB then......................:thinking about:

Only Joking will have to try and get FM at home instead:)

Users who are viewing this thread