Synergy (1 Viewer)

Coval

Between 1996 and 2001 a company Loftus Road PLC effectively owned by one man owned a football stadium, a well known football club and a well known rugby club. The two teams shared the use of the stadium and the income and facilities.
Any thoughts ?

Sky Blue Dal

Between 1996 and 2001 a company Loftus Road PLC effectively owned by one man owned a football stadium, a well known football club and a well known rugby club. The two teams shared the use of the stadium and the income and facilities.
Any thoughts ?

I can see where you getting at and yes its fairly obvious.

Last edited:

chiefdave

I can't see buying CCFC being in Wasps current plan but if they can obtain a similar deal to the one SISU had when they took over, effectively wiping the debt unless we rapidly get in the PL, then I can see an argument for them taking over.

You would think with minimal investment we could get out of this division, what value does it add to ACL if we are a Championship team on the up getting 20K or more every week?

Of course you then have questions around things like would money made by us be used for the benefit of Wasps, would any profit from ACL be split between the two clubs etc.

To get to a point where that might happen we could be looking at another round of administration.

tisza

haven't QPR gone from rich owner to rich owner running up huge debts to such an extent that they are facing a huge fine if they ever return to the football league?

letsallsingtogether

haven't QPR gone from rich owner to rich owner running up huge debts to such an extent that they are facing a huge fine if they ever return to the football league?
Yes because the rich clubs don't like it and the FA is scared of them.

Grendel

Any thoughts ?

Is Coval a borough of North London?

ccfcway

Rotating the Butts stadium to maximsie the space that is there. It could fit in Timmys 12k stadium and we could share it with Cov Rugby club and Cov Utd.

italiahorse

I can't see buying CCFC being in Wasps current plan but if they can obtain a similar deal to the one SISU had when they took over, effectively wiping the debt unless we rapidly get in the PL, then I can see an argument for them taking over.

You would think with minimal investment we could get out of this division, what value does it add to ACL if we are a Championship team on the up getting 20K or more every week?

Of course you then have questions around things like would money made by us be used for the benefit of Wasps, would any profit from ACL be split between the two clubs etc.

To get to a point where that might happen we could be looking at another round of administration.

It's not according to their COO.
He told me outright and I had not even asked the question.

Users who are viewing this thread