Technology Christmas List (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I usually pick up some tech over the Christmas period including a few PS4 games etc. Just throwing it out there, whats on the Tech Christmas list!?

Marty

PS4 games, nothing I need or want really.

skybluegod

Not a great deal or decent affordable technology atm, new iPhones and iPads are massively overpriced, so want neither, the new Xbox is like a half step to the next gen so it’s pointless.
Already got 4K tv.
So as you say just gonna be games really as it is a good couple months for games

Nathccfc

I'm struggling this year to put an tech stuff on my Christmas list this year. I need suggestions also, nothing really sticks out to me. Not really interested in all the smart home stuff at the moment, like Alexa and smart thermostats.

So I'm a little stuck with ideas

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

My MacBook Air and iPad are both 5 years old and could do with replacing but nobody is buying me something that expensive!

Would like an iPhone X but can't really justify the cost.

Will get a bigger TV at some point but at the moment I'm renting and there's a decent enough LG there so no point rushing in to that.

Nick

Administrator
Im not too sure I need anything :( might need some new speakers for behind the sofa as mine are a bit dated but thats scraping for something.

Sky_Blue_Daz

My daughter wants an iPad, in the last 3 years she's had an iPod, laptop and iPhone.
Surely there's no need for her to have an iPad as well

Nick

Administrator
My daughter wants an iPad, in the last 3 years she's had an iPod, laptop and iPhone.

Probably not if she has a phone and laptop.

Will just end up in a cupboard, get her a cheap tablet.

Covstu

Glad I am not the only one struggling on the tech front! Thinking about the Samsung s3 watch but I cannot think of anything much more other than the ridiculously priced

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well folks......heres a novel idea for ya.....if you don't NEED anything....don't fucking buy anything!

pointless technology & consumerism for its own sake.....a waste of money, time & resources.....

You're just feeding the machine & the landfill.

Stop it.

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't buy anything for the sake of it, if I actually need things I get them at the time as I'm impatient :)

RegTheDonk

I'm in the Android camp but in fairness I can see the appeal of keeping it Apple so your workflow syncs and everything works under one account/cloud.

Covstu

Well folks......heres a novel idea for ya.....if you don't NEED anything....don't fucking buy anything!

pointless technology & consumerism for its own sake.....a waste of money, time & resources.....

You're just feeding the machine & the landfill.

Stop it.
You always need a gadget for chrimbo

dutchman

I'm in the Android camp but in fairness I can see the appeal of keeping it Apple so your workflow syncs and everything works under one account/cloud.
I still use Windows for the same reason, not that I'm a fan of it.
I'd like a phaser .... to go with last year's communicator.
Because smartphones still haven't been invented in the Star Trek universe!

Covstu

New Xbox I'm thinking , forgot about it and believe it's out already ?
Yes it’s out. I don’t think I will bother with Xbox x or PS4 pro as 1) I don’t have a 4K tv and 2) the games won’t be 7nique to that platform just better clarity. It was just a way to get more money out of gamers. If my PS4 breaks then I will upgrade at that point. Still tempted by the PlayStation VR however

B-Ban-Boogie

Actually spending more on black Friday and cyber Monday next week than at Christmas.
Looking for a 70" smart TV and an upgrade to my AVR receiver as i purchased some awesome Polk Audio Home theater speakers this year.
Also looking for a good soundbar for out by the pool so will be hoping for some good deals next week!!

Colin1883

Actually spending more on black Friday and cyber Monday next week than at Christmas.
Looking for a 70" smart TV and an upgrade to my AVR receiver as i purchased some awesome Polk Audio Home theater speakers this year.
Also looking for a good soundbar for out by the pool so will be hoping for some good deals next week!!

Have a look at the lg oled77g7 v only £20k , I'm saving for it

Should have enough in about 20 years

Covstu

Yes I need a new scoreboard for my tennis court...

Users who are viewing this thread