That's why I'd never work on radio (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Phil on the phone in. Id have given him moron of the week award live on air.

It's why I could never be fan of the week either. I would have just laughed at him

Bet he posts on here.

Grendel

RFC

It's why I could never be fan of the week either. I would have just laughed at him

Bet he posts on here.

You could work in radio but if not be fan of the week, it's all about opinions and that was his but it's not mine.

Clive handled it well because basically he just didn't want to listen!

I just wish some of the phone-in callers lived in the real world and not in some kind of fantasy land.

ceetee

Phone-ins are all about having opinions and, hopefully, expressing them articulately.

Total rants from someone who doesn't really understand his point are entertaining but a waste of good air time

shy_tall_knight

Thanks RFC which new year will the stadium announcement be, what planet were you on to be taken in by that "tripe" oh forgot there was an announcement they're not building one.

shy_tall_knight

A rant about clubs with value being sold, Clive cutting off callers, Cliv always supporting the ref, he wouldn't shut up and allow Clive to challenge it was funny

Samo

Bet he posts on here.

This is a hotly contested prize on the phone-in with many candidates. Well done Phil, you must be truly stupid.
If he posts on here, my money is on SIR ERNIE.

Grendel

A rant about clubs with value being sold, Clive cutting off callers, Cliv always supporting the ref, he wouldn't shut up and allow Clive to challenge it was funny

Except he couldn't name one club that was sold. Eakins point was this club had no value so no one would buy

Ranting Phil was so dumb even that basic concept was beyond him.

The funniest thing he said was without Mowbray we wouldn't have signed Cole. You have to hand it to Eakin for not bursting out laughing at that point. Especially as he then said that sisu only let hum sign ageing free players in January

Grendel

Hobo

You could work in radio but if not be fan of the week, it's all about opinions and that was his but it's not mine.

Clive handled it well because basically he just didn't want to listen!

I just wish some of the phone-in callers lived in the real world and not in some kind of fantasy land.

Talking of fantasy land, what is the view from your seat like at the new ground?

Nick

Administrator
What was said? I don't bother listening to their scare mongering, made up shite now.

Bob Latchford

Well done Phil , you put the twat Eakin in his place . absolutely spot on !

RegTheDonk

What was said? I don't bother listening to their scare mongering, made up shite now.

Guy was ranting, the one point he made was that if opinions differ to Clive's he interrupts and talks over them. So Clive faded him out and then spoke, which did make the point well.

stupot07

Just listened to it......

I agree with him thay Clive is never wrong and contradicts everyone, but Phil just doesn't get simple economics.

Phil just came across like a grade-A loon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Bet he posts on here.

Are you sure your not Clive?
your just like him never wrong and full of it

Users who are viewing this thread