The Arcade! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Well after a few people asked for it the Arcade is back :)

You need 25 posts and then you need to have made 5 posts that day to be able to play in it :)

I will be adding new games a lot.

You can play in the Arcade here.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
You should of thought of that before you made the 4 post rule ya tit, well im off to play real football now and kick the shite out of my work mates lol ill be back to beat your free kick score ya lang bag.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Glad its back :)
I never really got to use it before because of the post limit. 5 is much better !

skyblueprincess

I am the Arcade King .... which is kinda sexist ... I wanna be the Arcade Queen .. or princess lol ..... God im spending far much time on SBT

skyblueprincess

grrrrrrrrrrrrr that free kick game really frustrating ....... there some wanker in red stopping my ball going in so i kick it at him and true to form he drops but gets up in time to stop the next ball ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... i been on it for hours , how you score so high NICK ???????????????????????????????

Nick

Administrator
As if, I am awesome on it :)

Make sure you tick the "Keep Me Logged In" or "Remember Me" so you stay logged in!

smileycov

Facebook User
5 more posts and then i'm into the games.......yippee!!

oh, i mean 4 now haha

smileycov

Facebook User
morning Princess, i have my 25 posts and working on my 5 for today. hopefully will be in the arcade soon!!!!!!!!! not that i have a clue what im doing haha, lamb to the slaughter and all that..............:)

skyblueprincess

morning Princess, i have my 25 posts and working on my 5 for today. hopefully will be in the arcade soon!!!!!!!!! not that i have a clue what im doing haha, lamb to the slaughter and all that..............:)

Afternoon .... giggles ... its kinda easy ... there's one rule lol .... Beat all SkyblueAndy's scores lol :slap: He loves it when ya wipe him off the board lol

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Lol ill take what i want haha ill give 30 half an hour each game see what i can do ha im gonna be top of soemthing i tells ya.

Users who are viewing this thread