The British Royal Family (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Prince Harry can't be Charles's son surely? Ginger hair, nothing like his brother. Discuss.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Prince Harry can't be Charles's son surely? Ginger hair, nothing like his brother. Discuss.

Genes probably from his Mothers side whose brother was a tad ginger if I remember correctly.
Either that or the window cleaner.

Sick Boy

I actually think there is a strong likeness between the two of them. He also looks the queen's husband at times as well.

Captain Dart

One of Harry's cousins on his Mother's side.
7ab772c18efe68591c9dc04f178e470b--spencer-family-diana-spencer.jpg

Astute

I have black hair. Nearly all the males on my mothers side do. It is said to be from the spanish side of us. 3 of my lads have dark hair. One of my lads has lighter hair. All my girls except for one start off a ginger and it changes to auburn. The odd one out has black hair. But that is to be expected as she is half indian :smuggrin:

If I grow a beard about a quarter of it is ginger :shifty:

mechaishida

One word: Interbreeding.

In 50 years time, the royal family will all be ginger, and look exactly like a strange melding of Harry and an orang utan.

King Louis the 105th...his coronation will have the Jungle Book music blared out, no doubt. No throne, just a tyre swing, and whenever someone says 'stop monkeying around' he blows a raspberry and throws his shit at them.

Hope I live to see that king in action...

Otis

One word: Interbreeding.

In 50 years time, the royal family will all be ginger, and look exactly like a strange melding of Harry and an orang utan.

King Louis the 105th...his coronation will have the Jungle Book music blared out, no doubt. No throne, just a tyre swing, and whenever someone says 'stop monkeying around' he blows a raspberry and throws his shit at them.

Hope I live to see that king in action...
In 50 years time the royal family will look like this.

QnRhQ1A-_400x400.jpeg

And that's just the women.

Gazolba

I have black hair. Nearly all the males on my mothers side do. It is said to be from the spanish side of us. 3 of my lads have dark hair. One of my lads has lighter hair. All my girls except for one start off a ginger and it changes to auburn. The odd one out has black hair. But that is to be expected as she is half indian :smuggrin:

If I grow a beard about a quarter of it is ginger :shifty:
And your pubic hair?

Otis

I can't believe that there is someone that hasn't seen it before.
Well I haven't, unless that was you who used to send me anonymous short and curlies through the post.

Always thought it was my sister, but now you have worried me just a tad.

Users who are viewing this thread