The Club Shop (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Oh no. They’ve released the Wembley tat.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

mmttww

Oh no. They’ve released the Wembley tat.

Bucket Hats back on the cart on Earlsdon High Street since the wknd. Success = Bucket Hats!

If I was Simms and saw that on my trip to the Co-op I'd hand in a transfer request on the spot.

Alkhen

Thats a lot of drop shipped bucket hats
All that Wembley tat is drop shipped, I guess its a smart move as the club wont be lumbered with a bunch of dead stock... does mean less end of season bargains for us, I liked those £2 league 1 Champions t-shirts for decorating

skybluecam

All that Wembley tat is drop shipped, I guess its a smart move as the club wont be lumbered with a bunch of dead stock... does mean less end of season bargains for us, I liked those £2 league 1 Champions t-shirts for decorating
Exactly I don’t mind the club profiteering, especially when it’s all stuff for one day. Fill their boots and spend it on players.

skyblue025

I'm gutted now I didn't get the limited edition Wembley
shirt for the JPT final. If they make 100k selling Wembley merch in the shop good on them. That bit more in the pot for next season.

Kilclines curly mullet

Second year running I’ve been in to get my shirt printed only to be told they’re out of vowels.

Amateurish surely?
Not really

This time of year stock runs low as they will be focusing on next years kit (the style and colour of the numbers may change dependant on the colour of next years kits).

Its a risk anyone takes wanting kit / numbers this close to the end of the season.

skybluecam

Not really

This time of year stock runs low as they will be focusing on next years kit (the style and colour of the numbers may change dependant on the colour of next years kits).

It’s a risk anyone takes wanting kit / numbers this close to the end of the season.
Seems like bad business to me. The transfers must cost pennies and they charge £16 a pop to put them on. They did say they had a delivery coming. I’m sure there’s probably quite a few people after printed shirts for Wembley.

higgs

Nice one been looking for the 87 shirt hopefully get it delivered in time for Wembley

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread