The Crewe fans holding up "League 2 Champions Flag" and singing wembley song (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
dosent matter how you play it the result, we played to go though, well play good football now and get play offs like last year..... CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME:p

Why did you leave it until a school night to come on here and act the prat?

Its 9.15 and you have school tomorrow! Get to sleep or the bogey man will come and get you.....

ohitsaidwalker king power

Quality. Barclay's must be so proud of him... "Young Apprentice" material for sure.. does Lord Sugar know in amongst the Barclay's crew (see what i did there) they have such an outstanding candidate.

derbyskyblue

Having read his forum I have concluded hat acually, you're a good bunch, with, as most clubs a few idiots. I had no intenion of rubbing anybody up the wrong way, I was just defending my corner as most of you would. Likewise, as pointed out, had you got to Wembley you'd have been full of it yesterday and rightly so. We're having our moment. Before I get away from this board I wanted to say that I wish you well for he future. You deserve better than you've had for a long time and you're too big for this league long term. I look at he Play-offs r:e us and while I'd love to make it, there's no point unless you're ready to compete in the Championship. I aren't sure we are yet but if we do then we do. I doubt it personally. If you make it then good luck. From a life long Crewe fan I enjoyed visiting there. It makes a change from Rochdale's and Wycombes I can assure you. We've sat through some shit so I sympathise and I really do hope you get back where you belong. Rivalry aside I wish you well and luck in finding a new manager and sorting out your ground problems. Whether Robins going favoured us we will never know, but I hope he fails. He took a step down as far as I'm concerned. Why would they want him when he'd walk out on you? He'd do the same to them! Anyway, our little run of games is over so I have no reason to come back. Just wanted to leave on good terms and wish you luck for the future. If you do stay down this year, six points off the Vale next year would be nice of you! :) All the best, Mark
Fair play mark, had we gone thru , no doubt we would be taking the pee...its called banter. Something our younger fans could learn from.
That said good luck in the final, and as nick said shots, possesion etc count for nothing.Its goals that win matches.

Users who are viewing this thread