Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

The draw of The Ricoh...

Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
965
Reaction score
2
When we come out of the embargo will the quality of players we could have signed be affected due to the fact that we are playing at Sixfields? I am sure money is the main motivation for 99% of players, but I would of also thought playing in a stadium like the RA would of had some pull - or do you think that the name Coventry City FC would still have the pull? this is going to be a long season...
 
As you say it's about money. Most footballers couldn't find Northampton on a map.
They just turn up at Ryton and get on a coach. This will just be an hour earlier than previously. That is all that will affect them.
Exceptions will be the boys from Coventry area. I feel sorry for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom