The Forums (1 Viewer)

With the upcoming forums with SISU on the horizon, what do you intend to say to Fisher? And dont mince your words, cus i certainly wont. IMO, we should give the prick both barrels, so he gets the message that his kind isnt wanted here. I intend to tell Fisher 'What dont you understand? We dont want you to develop a plan for the future. We want you to leave! We dont want you here'

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'd like to ask him if he's booked the minibus for all the home games away from Coventry then the away fans can sing "you must have come in a taxi" to the Cov fans:facepalm:

dongonzalos

1) have you obtained planning permission for a new stadium if so where

2) I assume you have a detailed business case including the costings of a new stadium. How much does it cost. How much will you pay out up front so the fans have confidence you are coming back? Where is the money for this coming from?

Regarding the above two points I take it both of these points are in place as there is no way you could possibly risk moving CCFC out of Coventry without doing so.

If the above two points are not in place I can only assume you are hoping ACL/Council ask you to come back on your terms. Or you break ACL then bid for it and come back that way.

3) if that is the case and the Council and ACL find an alternative use for the Ricoh. At that point will I be correct in assuming that you will close down CCFC ending our football club once and for all?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Will the new stadium carry the same health and safety regulations as the RICOH, or can I bring my "SISU OUT" banner free from fear of persecution?

deanocity3

1) have you obtained planning permission for a new stadium if so where

2) I assume you have a detailed business case including the costings of a new stadium. How much does it cost. How much will you pay out up front so the fans have confidence you are coming back? Where is the money for this coming from?

Regarding the above two points I take it both of these points are in place as there is no way you could possibly risk moving CCFC out of Coventry without doing so.

If the above two points are not in place I can only assume you are hoping ACL/Council ask you to come back on your terms. Or you break ACL then bid for it and come back that way.

3) if that is the case and the Council and ACL find an alternative use for the Ricoh. At that point will I be correct in assuming that you will close down CCFC ending our football club once and for all?

I have checked the northamptonshire county council planning applications since jan to now and nothing on there regarding football grounds etc

Samo

I would Ask Fisher when he and his colleagues are going to take some responsibility for what they have done? After a catalogue of catostrophic errors by SISU employees, which have led the club to where it is, they seem to still feel some entitlement to some return on thier 'investment'. Why? You pick the wrong horse, you mess up your business plan, you invest unwisely... tough shit, you lose, take responsibility. Why should somebody else pay for that?

psgm1

Banned
I'd ask if they genuinely wanted to build a relationship with the fans, they re-issue the shares to the people they in effect stole them from, and allow GENUINE fan participation in the club.
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Tonylinc

If our Timmey does read this forum, as someone has said, then to you Timmey I say GET LOST and TAKE YOUR SISU BUDDIES WITH YOU.....you are no longer welcome in our fair city. You have fucked us for the last time. Nobody is going to follow you to (insert any town/City you wish). Our home is Coventry......the clue is in the name......dickhead!

WillieStanley

Aaaaah I hate it when people use the word cringe but ever since I read the CET use the phrase "The clue is in the name" I've been on one long continuous cringe which has worsened each time it has been repeated! It sounds like a quote from Clueless or Dawson's Creek!

Tonylinc

Aaaaah I hate it when people use the word cringe but ever since I read the CET use the phrase "The clue is in the name" I've been on one long continuous cringe which has worsened each time it has been repeated! It sounds like a quote from Clueless or Dawson's Creek!
So what you call CCFC playing in any Town/City other than Coventry?

Tonylinc

No offence taken Willie. I just cannot accept that Coventry City playing home games anywhere other than in Coventry would be CCFC.

ccfcway

i would possibly ask something which gives them the respect they have shown us....

If he had to be one, would it be a man with a dogs head, or a dog with a mans head"

ccfcway

No offence taken Willie. I just cannot accept that Coventry City playing home games anywhere other than in Coventry would be CCFC.

couldnt agree more, but the funny thing for me is, NEVER do I feel more proud to be a Cov fan than when i am standing there with at an away match away from coventry. Even so, would NEVER go and see a "Home" match if it wasnt in Cov.

Having said that, havent been to Ricoh for 2 years due to SISU

Users who are viewing this thread