The heating centre (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Outside a shop, a VW van from the heating centre parked alongside my car so close I couldn't open the door today. Asked the guy to move and he abused me and told me to wait. Came out after 5 minutes, moaning at me, but ready to move it. Started abusing me again and then threatening me, and then went back in shop without moving it. Eventually came out and left, abusing me at every stage.

It's times like that I wish I hadn't had 2 heart attacks or I would have happily taken him up on his threats. the wood end in me still wanted to, the wife in the car crying stopped me.

Oddly enough, helping a cousin with his central heating replacement next month. He (as I have in the past) has used these guys many times. Never again. So this guy has at least cost them a grand. Probably nothing much in the scheme of things, but makes me feel better.

*the guy looked quite effeminate, so still thinking I should have took him up on his offer

wingy

Outside a shop, a VW van from the heating centre parked alongside my car so close I couldn't open the door today. Asked the guy to move and he abused me and told me to wait. Came out after 5 minutes, moaning at me, but ready to move it. Started abusing me again and then threatening me, and then went back in shop without moving it. Eventually came out and left, abusing me at every stage.

It's times like that I wish I hadn't had 2 heart attacks or I would have happily taken him up on his threats. the wood end in me still wanted to, the wife in the car crying stopped me.

Oddly enough, helping a cousin with his central heating replacement next month. He (as I have in the past) has used these guys many times. Never again. So this guy has at least cost them a grand. Probably nothing much in the scheme of things, but makes me feel better.

*the guy looked quite effeminate, so still thinking I should have took him up on his offer
Give one of their directors a call pall.

Martin84

That is unacceptable attitude, I and everyone I know use a local company called ehms, 02476650008, they are very good at what they do, reasonably priced reliable. I've recommended them to everyone I know. They do from simple plumbing to full central heating install and even breakdowns.

wingy

That is unacceptable attitude, I and everyone I know use a local company called ehms, 02476650008, they are very good at what they do, reasonably priced reliable. I've recommended them to everyone I know. They do from simple plumbing to full central heating install and even breakdowns.
Is that you're outfit Martin?
Just kidding and If it was fair play. B-)

olderskyblue

Assume you got the reg number while waiting too?

Anyway, thanks for the tip-off of who not to use in the future ;)

Yes, took photos of the vehicle. Spoke to a couple of mates tonight, they won't use them again either. (Tbf, one of them used to, but stopped a few years ago. There's a city supporter works in the one in swan lane and he uses them)

Users who are viewing this thread