The last of us (1 Viewer)

Marty

What a game! about 2-3 hours in and it's been great so far. Can't wait to play the rest.

Nick

Administrator
What sort of game is it? Just got an email from Shopto offering it for £19.95!

Marty

It's an Action/Adventure/Survivor type game. Highest rated game on the PS3.

Edit: Also, currently, the highest rated game on the PS4.

Last edited:

Marty

Nick, try hotukdeals, in the buy/trade section, can pick up a copy for £12.

RegTheDonk

This was featured in a documentary a while back as an up coming game that was going to be a game changer in terms of immersion. The graphics supposed to be outstanding and the storyline really hooks you in. You genuinely ending up caring for the charactors apparently.

Wish I had a decent spec PC!

Marty

This was featured in a documentary a while back as an up coming game that was going to be a game changer in terms of immersion. The graphics supposed to be outstanding and the storyline really hooks you in. You genuinely ending up caring for the charactors apparently.

Wish I had a decent spec PC!

'The Last of Us' is made by Naughty Dog, owned by Sony.

ajsccfc

Anyone who is going into it new is in for a real treat. I was excited enough for it and I played it through twice on PS3 already.

ajsccfc

S9dVtTg.jpg

SxxdN5c.jpg

0j9HPsn.jpg

hyKe5i2.jpg

ajsccfc

While all the locations are stunning, as my clear favourite I'm currently taking Bill's town as slow as possible and just wandering as much I can.

Marty

Completed. Fantastic game, I didn't want it to end. Anybody fancying joining the SBT clan?

26.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg

Marty

I can't get enough of this game, started the DLC. I think once this is complete, I'll replay main game on the hardest difficulty.

35.jpg
36.jpg

Marty

The 'No Trespassers' photo with Ellie & Joel is fantastic.:claping hands:

vow

I'm 5 years behind, but I've just bought a second-hand PS4 and this game came up on PS Plus(?) store for free in October, so took out a 2 week free trial of PS Network and played it.

Fook me, what a game! I had fell out of love for gaming and had replaced it with a beer drinking social-life for a few years now.

However, I seem to have fallen back in love with gaming a bit after The Last of Us: Remastered and looking for recommendations similar to this game (I understand that might be an ask as it's so damn good!) on PC or PS4!?

p.s. I used to love Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid and have Unchartered 4 to play on the PS4 (started a little of it and finding it ok so far). So thats the genre type I'm looking for, any help in finding some of these would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Getting TLOU for nowt is the bargain of the century, what a game. I love all the Uncharted series so if 4 grabs you there are the other games in that. MGS 5 is a great sandbox game if you can get past the madness, and they remade Resident Evil 2 recently which is meant to be fantastic.

Reactions: vow

vow

I'm still to complete REvil 4 on the Wii, so I might finish that first and I've just ordered a PS3 from CEX to play MGS4 and 5 (phantom pain?) plus REvil 5 and 6 which I had bought 4 years ago just before my PS3 stopped working!

REvil 2 remake is great I've heard, but not too sure I wanna be pooping my pants like I did with previous RE titles! I'll take a look at RE4 and decide.

regarding Unchartered, would you say there is another one in the series I could buy and play before Unch. 4?

Users who are viewing this thread