Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykins

This is the place to have a good Moan about anything :D

OR If you just want to do This
frypan.gif
To Someone. Let your Steam off Here :D

Bluegirl

I would like to moan that now its the end of the day - the sun is out.....why cant it do that during the day??? Its JULY for God's sake!
BG :evil:

Bunnykins

I Hate this 'Summer' ,The Government, Food Prices, Cruelity, Nasty people etc :evil:

I would like to moan that now its the end of the day - the sun is out.....why cant it do that during the day??? Its JULY for God's sake!
BG :evil:

I Said Earlier The ''2nd week of July is supposed to Be hot''.= Was That Comment pointless as it was deleted:confused:

Bluegirl

speculation BK.....stick to the facts!!!
Just kidding lol lol lol :D

Can I moan about the weather again?
No? Well Im going to anyway.
Its pants out there.....Im not going to get a tan this year Im going to get rust!
BG

Bunnykins

Doe's It Start on The 9th August? I think It's gone pretty Quick Since may:D Don't Time Fly. It'll be Christmas Soon.

Bunnykins

It's Actually *173, Days. 22, Hours. 41, Minutes * Til Christmas.

Sorry B'G :D

Bunnykins

Another Big moan of mine is WHY Did they take Soaps off on sunday nights Sundays arn't the same now.

And all the stupid Ads That are on.

i.e, Incontinence, Hemorrhoids, Tampons, Impotency do we really need to see all of this when you are settling down in front of the T.V with your goodie's/snacks it puts you right off.:evil:

Bunnykins

The weather at the min is so Strange, Sunny 1 minute Rain The next I just wished That we could have a least 1 week of hot weather.

Bunnykins

Why Do Kids Moan That They are 'Bored' When There's Lots of things to Do???????:confused::rolleyes:

Bunnykins

ha ha, I Do They are 2 Teenage Girls aged 13 and 14 Ask then and you'll get your head Bitten off :D

Vixen

Are we going to get some sun this holiday?

If not I'd better get to B&Q for some wood and build me an ark :D

suzoooooo

tell you what winds me up. its msn and the way it keeps going down while im trying to chat. dont know if this happens to anyone else? it makes me wanna throw the pc out the window.;) moan over lol

tehspecialone

Facebook User
My msn signs out at exactly 1am every morning. Apart from that it's fine. Yours might need updating or something, not really sure I never pay attention to what version i'm supposed to be on.

Bunnykins

I'm having Trouble with my msn at The Moment as well :evil:

suzoooooo

its doin my head in . i was in a convo wiv someone earlier and it kept coming up with your message could not be delivered to all . so i had to keep copying and pasting to get it to go through:mad::mad:

suzoooooo

think its sorted now it works if i go through to it from my programs but not if i go through from the desktop

Jodiebuck37

my msn is a pain too... it works on this comp, but im not allowed it on this one... the one i am allowed it on...it doesnt work on!!! grrrrr!!!

Jodiebuck37

oh... and i hate workin all the time for hardly any money... its not fair!!! i do long shifts, work til stupid o'clock in the mornin... and still get paid shit

omg i hav so much angor!! rant over :)

G

Gregsy!!

My only gripe is the stewards on this forum wanting to throw me down the stand!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.......................you know who you are!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread