The official NFL Thread (5 Viewers)

Otis

Well that's one in bag.

Pats up next. Should be New England all the way. They do have to make sure they protect Tom Brady well though.

Am expecting a few stunts from the Pats. Bellichick is such a fantastic coach and you always expect the unexpected with him in control.

Looking forwards to it, but don't think I will last the whole game.

Might make it to half time with a bit of luck.

See you on the other side.

Terry Gibson's perm

Well that's one in bag.

Pats up next. Should be New England all the way. They do have to make sure they protect Tom Brady well though.

Am expecting a few stunts from the Pats. Bellichick is such a fantastic coach and you always expect the unexpected with him in control.

Looking forwards to it, but don't think I will last the whole game.

Might make it to half time with a bit of luck.

See you on the other side.

Just looked pats are 16-1 on to win will keep my money in my pocket

Otis

Just looked pats are 16-1 on to win will keep my money in my pocket
Should win. Think it will be reasonably close, but they should have too much. The play calling will knock Houston out of their stride.

The other thing is that Osweiller has to be the weakest QB in the play-offs.

Expect some Brady magic.

Otis

Have to say, I was mightily impressed with Atlanta last night. Really think they could win the whole thing.

Even their very poor defence played well last night, despite being so lowly ranked.

They keep playing like that they can beat anyone.

As for the Patriots. They seriously need to look at giving Brady better protection. The guy was taking quite some hits yesterday. Ouch!!!

I predicted wins for NE and Atlanta and have for the Packers and Kansas. Do think though that the Chiefs v Steelers will be the hardest one to call. Pittsburgh definitely have the weaponary. The Chiefs defence is second to none and they are much more conservative.

Will stick with my Chiefs prediction, but it could easily go the other way. Much more confidence of the Packers beating Dallas. Need to pressurise Prescott and try and quell Elliot as bets they can and then let AR and his dancing feet do the rest.

Otis

Packers had the game won. 15 points clear and driving. Would have made the game a 22 point gap with a TD, but Rodgers makes his first mistake and is intercepted. Dallas go down the field, score and make it just 8 points adrift.

Game on........

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

YesssssssssssssYesssssssssssss

Pmgomgomgogofmg

What a fg

Omg i thought it was going wide

Finnaly gb win a close 1

Wowoowow

What a aport

Yessss

Rodgers best qb for all time. Woooh

Kiwifirst

Well that was a shit weekend. Lost to Chesterfield and my San Diego Chargers left and became a LA Team whilst ground sharing with another team. Future fan base unknown. Absolute shite the way Spanos has treated the Bolts faithful.

Otis

Well that was a shit weekend. Lost to Chesterfield and my San Diego Chargers left and became a LA Team whilst ground sharing with another team. Future fan base unknown. Absolute shite the way Spanos has treated the Bolts faithful.
Ground sharing?

Where have I heard that before?

Otis

YesssssssssssssYesssssssssssss

Pmgomgomgogofmg

What a fg

Omg i thought it was going wide

Finnaly gb win a close 1

Wowoowow

What a aport

Yessss

Rodgers best qb for all time. Woooh
I will meet you half way and say that Rodgers is clearly the best ever quarterback to play in green, wear the number 12 shirt and have the first name, Aaron.

Otis

Thought KC were incredibly poor last night. Steelers played really well, but there were so many dropped catches and Smith didn't have a good game either.

The Chiefs defence didn't look at all strong.

The 3 B's? Laveon , Antonio and Ben ...... eh???? No, that doesn't work ..... that's an L, an A and B err....... I mean Bell, Brown and Rothliesberger ..... err............ no, that doesn't work either.

Maybe if for poetic licence I used two of the surnames and one of the first names I might just get it to fit.

For Washington I am going to now use the three R's. Redskins, Reid and Really Bad Defence.

Otis

I predicted the same. Just got the one wrong, though that KC Pittsburgh one was the one I had the most doubts about.

Was certain GB would beat Dallas and that Atlanta would win too and NE was a forgone conclusion.

The tough one to call now for me is Atlanta v Packers. Just have no idea how that will pan out at all.

CCFC88

It took 7 games but finally the post season got exciting!

Out of the 8 teams I think the 4 that made it through will put on the best show that we could have asked for next weekend, both games could turn into shootouts. GB v ATL could be the highest scoring post season game in living memory.

covcity4life

Thought steelers would win. This year seems to be not bout dwfence but aboit the qb. We have 4 elite qb left

Gb have the best in rodgers
Thrn brady
Thrn rothlesberger
Finnaly ryan

However other teams have bettwr D and more fit recievers than gb so we will still big undersogs.

Bit hey seawon alive for 1 more week.

P.s remmebwr when ccfc88 said gb would lose as soon as they went on road in post season?.....LOL

ajsccfc

Lost the SB in 2005 to Pittsburgh
Lost in 2014 to New England

I'm firmly behind whoever the NFC puts forward this year

ajsccfc

Atlanta have really been an attacking force and the Packers' defence is susceptible, but even playing in the Georgia Dome all I can see is a Packer win. Rodgers has got some kind of weird slow motion Hollywood hero thing going on at the moment.

Otis

Atlanta have really been an attacking force and the Packers' defence is susceptible, but even playing in the Georgia Dome all I can see is a Packer win. Rodgers has got some kind of weird slow motion Hollywood hero thing going on at the moment.
He is the best QB in THIS playoffs at the moment. He had got a real winning streak going.

He did nearly blow it on Sunday though. Pack were 15 points clear, had the ball on about the Cowboy 40-45 yard line and were driving.

Only needed about 10 more yards to set up the kick and go up an unassailable 18 points clear. However, he threw that interception and it nearly cost them.

Luckily he pulled that beautiful throw out of the bag to set up the winning FG.

I really can't call this Falcons match up. I really can't.

I am also rather unsure on the Steelers v Pats. I do have a sneaky suspicion though that the Steelers will win through. :(

Hope not, but though the Pats have Brady and the best coach in the NFL and none, I do think the Steelers have a better around game (running, passing, defence).

covcity4life

steelers looked poor in redzone vs kc. bell also didnt run riot

rematch of superbowl 2010 with same outcome would be nice!

as for gb,our defence has stepped up whilst we have run the table. that 2nd half vs dallas was first time i seen us play poorly in a long while. hopefully its out of their system.

once again gb underdogs. 40/60

CCFC88

I thought you'd given up on this no? I don't even have to say anything anymore and you are still acting like a fish wriggling around in my net.

All these plaudits are coming now because he is on a hot streak, Ill give it to him, he's been on a different level since being beaten by the Redskins so bad that he had to be pulled from the game. Find me an article comparing him to Michael Jordan in week 10 when he was 4-6?

You said he was the "best QB in the world", not one of, not in the conversation, the best. There's levels, Rodgers is a Gerrard over his career will be remembered as a very good player, will have his moments, the odd champions league (Superbowl) win, Brady is a Ronaldo, multiple CL wins, always in the Ballondor (MVP) conversation.

Its frustrating with Rodgers because when he's hot he's real hot like we're seeing now its a shame that he doesn't have the consistency of a Brady Montana Bradshaw, but I suppose that's part and parcel of his game, high risk high reward, when it comes off you look like Michael Jordan when it doesn't you end up in a 4-6 shaped hole.

covcity4life

once again you contradict yourself

if its a net you have thrown out then that means you were trolling
if you are not trolling you have been proven wrong

either way you lose lmao

also dallas didnt win. so yet ANOTHER prediction you got wrong babe/honey/darling/pal

p.s but yeh i said id stop,but you you really need to learn to eat humble pie then i can stop stuffing spoon in your face hehe

CCFC88

once again you contradict yourself

if its a net you have thrown out then that means you were trolling
if you are not trolling you have been proven wrong

either way you lose lmao

also dallas didnt win. so yet ANOTHER prediction you got wrong babe/honey/darling/pal

p.s but yeh i said id stop,but you you really need to learn to eat humble pie then i can stop stuffing spoon in your face hehe

Sounds like you have no argument against any of what I have just taught you. We'll leave it at that then.

covcity4life

Sounds like you have no argument against any of what I have just taught you. We'll leave it at that then.

ahahahahah

sweetheart dont be like that. you got ALOT of things wrong. but more you watch nfl more you will learn.

any questions feel free to ask

to start you off there are 2 types of plays most used. passing and the run. google those and any questions let me know.

also download the gridiron app...not grinder but gridiron :)

CCFC88

ahahahahah

sweetheart dont be like that. you got ALOT of things wrong. but more you watch nfl more you will learn.

any questions feel free to ask

to start you off there are 2 types of plays most used. passing and the run. google those and any questions let me know.

also download the gridiron app...not grinder but gridiron :)

Still nothing of substance, I think they call that a W in the industry.:emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish::emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish::emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish:

covcity4life

I'm not twisting "shit that aint there", just simply offering the opinion, whilst backing it up with facts, that out of the "chasing pack" GB aren't the most likely to win the superbowl, as you stated.

vikings out
bucs out
saints out
lions out
REDSKINS OUT

green bay into final 4

heheheheheeh

Users who are viewing this thread