The official NFL Thread (5 Viewers)

Otis

Well what a turn up for the books!!

Patriots started off brilliantly and looked like they would walk it and were so close to be being 17-0 up, but the key I feel was that the Chiefs constantly managed to pressurise Brady and break through the protection, whereas Smith for the Chiefs had great protection and had time to pick out his receivers. The Pats defence hardly got near him all night.

Big shock still though and for all the so called 'strengthening' by New England, you just shouldn't be giving up anything like 42 points on your home soil.

Liquid Gold

Well what a turn up for the books!!

Patriots started off brilliantly and looked like they would walk it and were so close to be being 17-0 up, but the key I feel was that the Chiefs constantly managed to pressurise Brady and break through the protection, whereas Smith for the Chiefs had great protection and had time to pick out his receivers. The Pats defence hardly got near him all night.

Big shock still though and for all the so called 'strengthening' by New England, you just shouldn't be giving up anything like 42 points on your home soil.
I just watched the highlights, great 75 yard TD by KC. I still can't believe the super bowl champions could give up that many points at home

Houdi

Be interesting to see how the Falcons bounce back, will Brady fall of the cliff this season? how will Dallas cope without Zeke for 6 games, will they become the first NFC East repeat champions in 13 years? Can Cam Newton get back to where he was 2 years ago? Will Matt Stafford strive after his bumper payrise?

I'm taking Oakland to beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl, Lynch carrying over the final points from the 2 yard and hanging up his boots again then running over to Pete Carroll to show him what he should have done 3 years ago.
I so hope your right,hopefully Carr will have fully recovered from his broken leg, he has all the ingredients to be the outstanding quarterback. Love the description last year of Khalil Mack as a 1 man wrecking machine, again a player who seems destined to be an all time great.
The Raiders have in many ways mirrored CCFC after years of failure, and yet they have retained a loyal and fanatical fanbase, who deserve a 'return to greatness'. The Raider Nation are desperate for the team to return to the days,when they were a dominant franchise. Its time for them to deliver-Go Raiders.

Otis

Same could be said for the Redskins. Once a dominant force, but been in very choppy waters for the most part for an absolute age.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i saw the first half then had to head to bed, kc were lucky in the first quarter pats could have blitz them, they have some weapons tho in hill and hunt were great.

Otis

i saw the first half then had to head to bed, kc were lucky in the first quarter pats could have blitz them, they have some weapons tho in hill and hunt were great.
Just like at the City then. Hill and Hunt were great for us too.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Just like at the City then. Hill and Hunt were great for us too.

id say kc players hill and hunt we do better playing tomorrow then half our players be great had somebody on our team with even 1/4 hill speed that fucker is lighting quick

Otis

Not at ALL!!!
2 turnovers, no passing game, no running game.

Besides that everything else is just dandy.

Otis

Yeah, that's much better. Two lucky breaks mind. Bad throw by Wentz for the interception and then Thompson should have been stopped following his reception.

Not complaining though.

Liquid Gold

I hate calling time outs when you're defending inside the two minutes. Without that I doubt they'd have got near enough for a field goal.

Otis

Cousins having a bit of a mare. Happens with him from time to time. Most of the time he's a steady Eddie, but he has these off days. Not good enough if you are trying to earn a superbowl ring.

Otis

That is a bad, bad call. Clearly a forward pass.

Don't deserve anything from the game anyway though.

Otis

0-1. Looking like a long hard season unless they can bounce straight back next week at the Rams.

ajsccfc

That was a predictable game in the end. Solid defences, a little moment of Rodgers brilliance and Wilson having to run for his life as the OL protects him with the sturdiness of wet paper towels.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
jesus redskins had a mare, in fairness tho wentz was so mobile and has a great vision ye shot yourselfs in the foot i onty saw the highlights really. heard packers and hawks game was a ref stitch up lol, saw bit the cowbows and giants game manning have play alot better then that if they want make the play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread