The official NFL Thread (7 Viewers)

Otis

MVP candidate?
I hope Antonio Brown gets it, they never give it to a wide out and he's been unbelievable this season.

Superbowl winner?
Whoever wins the AFC, I'd like to say Steelers but the never beat the Pats, massive game this weekend.
Ravens should have beaten Pittsburgh last week and the Pats were very poor against Miami. Be an interesting matchup.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Otis

And another one. 14/3. Bibbs!!

Yeah, who??? Had to look him up. Only signed him in November and only moved to the active roster 4 days ago.

Liquid Gold

Mad game really. We've had absolutely nothing really and have just capitalised on their errors but they cannot get a touchdown for anything. I'd be surprised if we win this though.

Liquid Gold

Anybody that doubts the NFL should be forced to watch the end of that Steelers Patriots game. Such high quality drama.

Pats are so lucky sometimes.

Otis

Anybody that doubts the NFL should be forced to watch the end of that Steelers Patriots game. Such high quality drama.

Pats are so lucky sometimes.
Yep. Absolutely fantastic game. What a spectacular matchup.

As the Pats are my second team I will gladly embrace all that luck.

covcity4life

thats packers done for. rodgers showed some good stuff but he is not 100%

hopefully we can finish with 1 more win to ensure we dont have a losing record.

if we won both we would need others teams to lose 2. unlikely

Otis

thats packers done for. rodgers showed some good stuff but he is not 100%

hopefully we can finish with 1 more win to ensure we dont have a losing record.

if we won both we would need others teams to lose 2. unlikely
Rodgers clearly not 100% fit. Very unlike him to throw 3 interceptions.

Thought he must have changed his name to Cutler.

Fair play for coming back early, but it was just a little too soon.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just sat and watched the end of the tampa game and was really surprised at the amount of empty seats and the same at a few other grounds

Otis

Just sat and watched the end of the tampa game and was really surprised at the amount of empty seats and the same at a few other grounds
Yeah, they do give up on their teams early if they are having a losing season.

They also go home early if things are going awry.

Moff

Yeah, they do give up on their teams early if they are having a losing season.

They also go home early if things are going awry.

Surprised the Browns get any fans considering the utter garbage they have served up this season. I'm not a Browns fan but you have got to feel some sympathy for their fans.

Otis

Surprised the Browns get any fans considering the utter garbage they have served up this season. I'm not a Browns fan but you have got to feel some sympathy for their fans.
Yeah. Don't support them or follow them at all, but now am always desperate for them to win.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ya really feel for the browns every season amount picks they get you hope they can turn it around, my dolphins going same direction with shit were playing at the moment

skybluebeast

Attendances at a lot of the games is always pretty bad, apart from the select few (Pittsburgh, New England, Chicago etc). If you ever watch a Falcons game in Atlanta the stadium is never full (which is a surprise as the f&b in the stadium is dirty cheap), and that’s coming from a team who were in the super bowl last year. It’s a shame really cause it is a damn good stadium by the looks of it.
Considering it is classed as the nations game few attend, having said that the college game is incredibly well attended. Maybe it is like here and it’s a price thing?

tisza

So, next season, who? Three rated QB's now.

Which one will you let us have? I would be quite happy with Sam Bradford.
keenum would be a good match for you. Can operate behind a weak offensive line which looking at Cousins sack stats you have. Keenum's ability to avoid sacks is basically sensational this season. can't think of another QB that can avoid a tackle like him.
Would worry about Bradford or Bridgewater behind your offensive line as they do pick up injuries

Otis

keenum would be a good match for you. Can operate behind a weak offensive line which looking at Cousins sack stats you have. Keenum's ability to avoid sacks is basically sensational this season. can't think of another QB that can avoid a tackle like him.
Would worry about Bradford or Bridgewater behind your offensive line as they do pick up injuries
Thing is, our offensive line has looked weak because we got hit with so many injuries to key players. Think if they were fit Cousins would have had much better protection.

tisza

Thing is, our offensive line has looked weak because we got hit with so many injuries to key players. Think if they were fit Cousins would have had much better protection.
we've been lucky. signed 2 decent free agents and drafted a guy who's been good enough to start. only game we've had injuries was Carolina and still should have beaten them. only game we've swiched off against the run.
But Keenum has incredible movement in the pocket or else sack total could easily have been much higher

skybluebeast

we've been lucky. signed 2 decent free agents and drafted a guy who's been good enough to start. only game we've had injuries was Carolina and still should have beaten them. only game we've swiched off against the run.
But Keenum has incredible movement in the pocket or else sack total could easily have been much higher
The amount of times Adrian Clayborn and Grady Jarret had Keenum lined up the other week in Atlanta and he managed to avoid the sack was impressive.

Otis

Might be worth just skipping next season for the Skins and moving on to 2019/20 season.

This is the Redskins schedule for next year. Screenshot_2017-12-27-06-34-51.png

Bloody hell that's tough on paper as it stands.

tisza

At least you'll beat the giants this week. They're going to tank it to make sure of 2nd pick in the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread