The official NFL Thread (4 Viewers)

tisza

Other factor against Rodgers is a very ordinary win/loss record on the road.
Packers always been a side that maximises difficult home field advantage.

covcity4life

Other factor against Rodgers is a very ordinary win/loss record on the road.
Packers always been a side that maximises difficult home field advantage.
nothing wrong with maximising home advantage. bolivia do it in world football. if pussies dont like the cold then thats not packers problem

once again it goes back to the team. if they good enough they win more away. as it is AR drags them to the few road wins they do get

It shows how "big" a team the packers are though, fans of smaller teams like redskins and vikings are trying to fill their boots during a rare poor season.

CCFC88

nothing wrong with maximising home advantage. bolivia do it in world football. if pussies dont like the cold then thats not packers problem

once again it goes back to the team. if they good enough they win more away. as it is AR drags them to the few road wins they do get

It shows how "big" a team the packers are though, fans of smaller teams like redskins and vikings are trying to fill their boots during a rare poor season.

Otis

Well that's just about it for the Redskins this season I think.

Really needed the Saints to beat the Cowboys and it didn't happen.

Away now at Eagles and likely to be all but two games back after Monday night and on a 6-6 record.

CCFC88

Packers road wins in the last 2 seasons
Brett Hundley 2 (4 starts) 50% win record
AR 1 (9 starts) 11% win record
GOAT Hundley

Liquid Gold

Away now at Eagles and likely to be all but two games back after Monday night and on a 6-6 record.
We just have terrible luck with injuries, surely it's time for a complete revamp of the strength and conditioning team.

I wonder what Smith is going to cost us in dead cap space now too.

CCFC88

Cowbys are rolling, should finish no worse than 10-6, lose on Monday night and we would need to win out.

Injury to Smith an absolute killer and I would hope that we are starting to build for the next two years. The signing of Rueben Foster should only improve an already good defence next year if all of his legal stuff is cleared up. The '19 draft is heavy on high potential defensive players so it could be that we find a couple of decent WR in rounds 2-4. Compared to last years draft the fanchise potential QB's are very thin on the ground, as I've said before I'd love us to build up enough draft credit in the bank to go and get Tua in 2020!

I thought from the start that the Cowboys would win the division and once they started playing to their strengths they've worked it out.

Otis

We just have terrible luck with injuries, surely it's time for a complete revamp of the strength and conditioning team.

I wonder what Smith is going to cost us in dead cap space now too.
I also wonder about how long he'll be out. A double break wasn't it.

I know it's a long close season, but I do worry that he might not be 100% next year.

Liquid Gold

I also wonder about how long he'll be out. A double break wasn't it.

I know it's a long close season, but I do worry that he might not be 100% next year.
I have been going with the idea that his career is over. Terrible double break at his age.

tisza

"to go and get Tua in 2020!"
Kid's good.
Anyone doesn't know much about college football there's a big game this week - Alabama Georgia sec championship.
There's probably 9-10 early draft picks on show.
Quality will be excellent.

Otis

"to go and get Tua in 2020!"
Kid's good.
Anyone doesn't know much about college football there's a big game this week - Alabama Georgia sec championship.
There's probably 9-10 early draft picks on show.
Quality will be excellent.
Might give it a whirl.

tisza

Might give it a whirl.
replay of last year's championship game.
Tickets apparently going for up to 1800 dollars!!
Playing at Atlanta - small stadium for these teams who normally play in front of over home crowds of over 100,000.
Entertainment-wise will be better than many NFL games

Liquid Gold

Someone will definitely pick him up. I've seen the video and there isn't loads in it, obviously he's been a dickhead but there has been a lot worse, surprised the Chiefs released him.

tisza

Someone will definitely pick him up. I've seen the video and there isn't loads in it, obviously he's been a dickhead but there has been a lot worse, surprised the Chiefs released him.
Chiefs seem to believe he lied to them about the incident when they first supported him.
Getting picked up does vary according to teams & needs- Skins pick up Foster,AP came back, Ray Rice not played again.

Otis

Wow, some wild finishes tonight. Close games in the Miami, Green Bay and Jacksonville games and the Bears Giants game was just wild!!

Love this sport so much.

tisza

Wow, some wild finishes tonight. Close games in the Miami, Green Bay and Jacksonville games and the Bears Giants game was just wild!!

Love this sport so much.
Simply appetisers for the main course - vikings chasing Brady all over the Gillette. :) sure Cousins will make sure this comes back to bite me in the a***

tisza

At least you were expecting Cousins to choke.
Actually putting this one down to the coaches. Trying to establish the run behind 2 weak guards that keep getting called for holding; too many lateral passes;3 good wide receivers completely underused.
Injuries at corner ruthlessly exploited by Brady. Felt sorry for Hill who can only learn from this.
Say it yet again why pay big money for a QB if you won't invest in linemen that can let him do his job.
Defeat on the road to Seahawks will probably end season.

covcity4life

bitter sweet but he had to go. thanks for the superbowl and memories.

dunno if should tank for draft spot now or not.

fully fit rodgers next and new head coach, exciting

Users who are viewing this thread