The official NFL Thread (11 Viewers)

tisza

From what I could see on social media (admittedly not the best barometer) Vikings fans said at the time of signing Cousins that he was the missing pace of the jigsaw, all they needed was a QB to become a championship team. Now he's not performing its like they don't want to admit he's not all that so it's the O-line that has always needed an upgrade.

I'm not saying you're doing this but its what I've seen online a fair bit.
Always said line was priority. Pretty sure on here even before we were linked with Cousins. Definitely when we were first linked with him.
Line depth been a problem for at least 3 years particularly when Khalil got injured and then moved onto the Panthers.
Irony is Bridgewater hadn't got injured pretty sure none of this would be an issue.

Otis

Ha! Just found out our new QB, who hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in 7 years, had to play Madden just to learn the names of his new teammates.

Word going round the NFL at the moment that if Johnson somehow takes the Redskins to the playoffs it will be the greatest football story of all time.

tisza

Ha! Just found out our new QB, who hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in 7 years, had to play Madden just to learn the names of his new teammates.

Word going round the NFL at the moment that if Johnson somehow takes the Redskins to the playoffs it will be the greatest football story of all time.
Some would argue he didn't throw many meaningful passes when he was in the Nfl over 7 years ago :)

covcity4life

LOL Rodgers puts up 34 pts meanwhile brady loses(over the golden child QB and superbowl finalists of just 2 years ago who brady struggled with)

GOAT debate over

GB playoff hopes still alive for another week lol. ill take that. Bears look good so it is probably over this weekend

CCFC88

LOL Rodgers puts up 34 pts meanwhile brady loses(over the golden child QB and superbowl finalists of just 2 years ago who brady struggled with)

GOAT debate over

GB playoff hopes still alive for another week lol. ill take that. Bears look good so it is probably over this weekend
What an awful attempt
giphy.gif
fish

covcity4life

not an attempt. just a fact.

egg on face for people putting packer losses down to AR LOL.

still will end up regretting poor ref decisions on clay mathews perfect sacks and fumbles and missed field goals. But seasons still alive to will enjoy it for the next week.

tisza

So the Packers manage
What an awful attempt
giphy.gif
fish
:)
Rodgers managed 196 passing yards against the 6th worst defence in NFL.
Let's be generous and say he managed 20 pts against that defence. Packers defence scored 2 TDs.
Rodgers qbr down 20% on season average.
Maybe the credit should actually go to Philbin.
But you're right don't let facts ruin a good fishing expedition :)

covcity4life

there is no point giving it out if you cant take it back guys. boring

i know you both support teams where the QB is doing great currently but let me be happy.

Otis

GOAT debate over

Yeah, definitely agree. That's definitely the exact conclusion any sane person would all come to based on one single, solitary game.

covcity4life

Tony Romo during chiefs ravens game on a mahonnes pass

"I don't think any other quarterback other than Aaron Rodgers makes that pass"

Yup goat Brady not even considered

LMAO your BBC nfl show even comes back to haunt you hahhah

Otis

Yeah, but they have the Titans, Colts and Cowboys left to play.

They're very tough fixtures.

A bit too little too late I think.

Unlike the Redskins of course,who now have star quarterback at the helm and will surely win through. :)

Otis

Green bay had 3% chance last week . Anything is possible!
To be honest, I can see the Packers maybe beating the Bears.

Rodgers is the type of QB who can do the unusual and I think that is what is needed to put the ferocious Chicago defence on the back foot.

covcity4life

To be honest, I can see the Packers maybe beating the Bears.

Rodgers is the type of QB who can do the unusual and I think that is what is needed to put the ferocious Chicago defence on the back foot.
Agree he is undisputed g.o.a.t Otis

However bears look scary and i fear it is season over next sunday

tisza

Looks like Hunt is going to derail the Chiefs. No running game against Chargers.
Some dodgy calls 4th quarter calls costly.

Users who are viewing this thread