The Only way forward ! (1 Viewer)

As I see it .. Fek Sisu off let them go ... Mr Elliot, Hoffman who ever , Lets get the Areana Bought and start again As Wimbledon have , What ever league we have to start in , 6/7k gates It ll take a few yrs but nothing ever going to happed under Sisu ! The only way forward !

runner

I like your passion mate ... if it could be made to happen I'd support it .. but alas I'm with the guy above ... not going to happen ! :eek:(

No reason why It cant happen ! Stadium there , Wont take much investment to build a team , and with low over heads the team will support itself and infrastructure !

Sick Boy

Who is going to fund the club? Considering that the majority expect people to pour money into the club, and then leave quietly without getting any thing, I am not sure who would be insane enough to agree to such a thing.

Who is going to fund the club? Considering that the majority expect people to pour money into the club, and then leave quietly without getting any thing, I am not sure who would be insane enough to agree to such a thing.

There were numerous bidders willing to buy ! So people are willing to put money in !

bigfatronssba

<p>

Funding isn't an issue, its the administration of it that's the problem. I.e. Who is going to take charge and set this up.

The club itself would be self funding after this point.

stupot07

There were numerous bidders willing to buy ! So people are willing to put money in !

On an established club with 100 years of history, 1 promotion away from £10m+ turnover and an existing fan base, not a club that doesn't exist yet that will probably have to start in the conference at best.

Sick Boy

<p>

Funding isn't an issue, its the administration of it that's the problem. I.e. Who is going to take charge and set this up.

The club itself would be self funding after this point.

Exactly. Who is going to put the money in to fund this? Certainly not the Trust.

Mucca Mad Boys

We're in League 1, that's by no means a death sentence, many of the clubs of similar size to us have had to go down this road and have come back stronger, we have a strong squad that is capable of top 10 at the minute, with signings, playoffs and above IMO, so for the people to want to restart in a 1-2 leagues below Nuneaton Boro... Are you crazy?

Even with SISU I can't see L2 looming, if last season is anything to go by, SISU will at least let SP strengthen his team to be able to be competitive - bear this in mind, SISU want to make a return on their investment, can not see a return if CCFC are lingering in L1, let alone L2, and to think they are sticking around to purposely destroy the club is naive, they're shit owners, but they just want to make a profit - like most, if not all, people who invest in a football club and that includes PH4.

Tank Top

You just can't add another team to the league, if we could ,we would, there's the question of registration and the football Leagues licence, the other teams already registered would not allow a newly formed club to jump the Que ahead of them and quite rightly so.
Its a pity that things aren't that simple, we have the ground, the fan base and backers to get us on the way, We would have to wait for a vacancy at the bottom of the league and then apply to the football league, like Rangers have done in Scotland.
I'll stand corrected in my assumptions if I've got them out of shape, dismay and depression have taken over today.

Tank Top

Sky blue Taylor.
Your optimism does you credit...BUT? I would imagine that only a handful of football clubs actually make a profit, and for the vast majority the dominant colour of the ink in the annual accounts audit is red, I think the strangulation of our once noble club will continue in very much the same vein, I hope that massive support withdrawl is solid, but after recent statements from the club in the media, I honestly don't think that Sisu give a toss one way or the other, and I'd like to ask again
WHY ARE THEY HERE

Users who are viewing this thread