The secret footballer (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Have been reading "I am the Secret Footballer". Interesting perspective on the modern game, might dispell a few myths. Certainly makes you think things are not what they seem to be in the game

Anyone else read it?

Have no idea who he is

also did a little googling and there is a website http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/

Bertola

Read it last year. Decent enough read, but most of the material had been covered in the articles.

I don't think it's one footballer, but a collection of players meaning it can cover more incidents

stupot07

Yeah, read the majority of it last year. Some interesting insights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
I like the bit where they try to out spend some Spanish players on drinks in.a club and I think it ends up in 6 figures....crazy

scroobiustom

Have also just started to read this. on the back of I Am Zlatan (brilliant book!)

Having actually had a meal with Danny Murphy, i'm inclined to suggest otherwise. the guy seemed very removed when I meet him. I'm only a couple of chapters in but this does seem to be a "LESSER" footballer?

This is a good site: http://www.whoisthesecretfootballer.co.uk/

stupot07

Whoever it is has experienced promotion to the PL, he mentioned it when he did an article about Readings promotion a couple of seasons ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I am about half way through reading ....... its decent enough, lots of small stories about characters in game really

torchomatic

I got this for my kindle at the beginning of the summer for 99p. Not got round to it yet.

Another good one is Far From The Massive Crowds about non-league football.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

ccfcway

its a good read

was half price at WHSmith in the airport so bought it.

I'm surprised it might only be one person as it wont take much working out (so could well be Kitson)

Users who are viewing this thread