The SISU Pyramid tangled web... (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Wynacre Ltd (Virgin Islands) own SISU Capital Ltd (London) own Sconset Capital Ltd (Caymen Islands) own Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Ltd own Otium Entertainment Ltd own CCFC Holdings Ltd own CCFC Ltd. Work it out for yourselves !

wingy

Wynacre Ltd (Virgin Islands) own SISU Capital Ltd (London) own Sconset Capital Ltd (Caymen Islands) own Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Ltd own Otium Entertainment Ltd own CCFC Holdings Ltd own CCFC Ltd. Work it out for yourselves !

You missed ARVO:eek::)

jimmyhillsfanclub

No need to work it out now...you've just listed them for us. Thanks.

Subsidiaries & tiered subsidiaries & sister companies etc....

...to quote Tom Jones....its not unusual.

torchomatic

A pyramid shaped tangled web? Christ, it's worse than I thought.

RPHunt

A good way to hide the fact that you are nearly skint.

torchomatic

Sick Boy

It's hardly complicated, is it?

SonOfSnoz

Don't worry, a new company will be out soon to further muddy the dirty water & hide the debts & lack of dosh: "Feck off CCFC fans"......anybody?

Godiva

SkyblueBazza

Don't worry, a new company will be out soon to further muddy the dirty water & hide the debts & lack of dosh: "Feck off CCFC fans"......anybody?

It seems more obvious to me that it is quite the opposite. The web is designed to hide the dosh. If they were in debt they'd soon streamline the organisational structure to reduce the debt.

CJ_covblaze

So Wynacre ltd are the top dogs? Is this the ultimate owners?

That's where the trail goes cold. There could be more on top but it's difficult to trace due to being registered in the Virgin Is. Spent a fair amount of time on the phone to relevant organisations/individuals over there which has helped somewhat to find out more.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

It seems more obvious to me that it is quite the opposite. The web is designed to hide the dosh. If they were in debt they'd soon streamline the organisational structure to reduce the debt.

Spot on again Bazza, I've read several good post of yours , I just wish people would stop, look and listen !
These companies move money around for fun.
Pull the plug ( liquidate ) companies and start again.
They've got plenty of funds to back up what they want. If its not working write it off.
I think Sisu can bank role Ccfc away from Coventry as long as they want. There's big money in football , they know that and that's why there staying put . Looking at the bigger picture/ long term.
Only my thoughts mind !!!

SkyblueBazza

Spot on again Bazza, I've read several good post of yours , I just wish people would stop, look and listen !
These companies move money around for fun.
Pull the plug ( liquidate ) companies and start again.
They've got plenty of funds to back up what they want. If its not working write it off.
I think Sisu can bank role Ccfc away from Coventry as long as they want. There's big money in football , they know that and that's why there staying put . Looking at the bigger picture/ long term.
Only my thoughts mind !!!

Stop it! You're making me blush

RPHunt

What dosh?

I have worked in the city long enough to know that any company that goes to great lengths to hide it's assets generally doesn't have any. The Virgin Islands company is most likely a device to extract a bit of pocket money, free of further UK tax, for the principle shareholders.

SISU do not have the money to fund a Football League club - isn't that obvious from everything that has been going on?

Godiva

A FlatLine ... There's nothing straight about these crooks .

Or people who get a hard on while as TF says "We Batter People In court".:jerkit:

Flat line ... that's a good one!
Why didn't I think of that ...

Good humor Wingy :D

SkyblueBazza

What dosh?

I have worked in the city long enough to know that any company that goes to great lengths to hide it's assets generally doesn't have any. The Virgin Islands company is most likely a device to extract a bit of pocket money, free of further UK tax, for the principle shareholders.

SISU do not have the money to fund a Football League club - isn't that obvious from everything that has been going on?

You might be right, I really don't know - but just because you cannot see the dosh (because its hidden) doesn't mean it isn't there. SISU may well have the money to fund a FL club...even a Championship club (as they did for a while)...they seem to be able to confidently threaten & fund court actions...but do they have the desire to fund a FL club? No is my guess.

And how have they convinced the administrator they can fund a FL club?

wingy

You might be right, I really don't know - but just because you cannot see the dosh (because its hidden) doesn't mean it isn't there. SISU may well have the money to fund a FL club...even a Championship club (as they did for a while)...they seem to be able to confidently threaten & fund court actions...but do they have the desire to fund a FL club? No is my guess.

And how have they convinced the administrator they can fund a FL club?

You have just reprised why exactly they really shouldn't be here and are indeed Unfit.:(

Covcraig@bury

What dosh?

Who's the main creditor ?
Who are they attached to ?
Sisu are part of a pyramid under an umbrella
Attached in some way to each other.
Some may be doing well, others average, the rest poor.
There is money in sisu if not direct ,

Just my thoughts

RPHunt

Who's the main creditor ?
Who are they attached to ?
Sisu are part of a pyramid under an umbrella
Attached in some way to each other.
Some may be doing well, others average, the rest poor.
There is money in sisu if not direct ,

Just my thoughts

Thank you for your thoughts.

What are the other parts of the pyramid and what assets do they have?

What is the umbrella and what assets does it have?

Where did this money in SISU come from and if they don't show it as assets on their balance sheet, why not? Are they doing something they shouldn't be.

Or have you just been taken in because there are all these companies involved, including some in tax-free havens? If so, you are precisely the target audience of the shyster investment manager.

Covcraig@bury

Thank you for your thoughts.

What are the other parts of the pyramid and what assets do they have?

What is the umbrella and what assets does it have?

Where did this money in SISU come from and if they don't show it as assets on their balance sheet, why not? Are they doing something they shouldn't be.

Or have you just been taken in because there are all these companies involved, including some in tax-free havens? If so, you are precisely the target audience of the shyster investment manager.
-----------
I don't know.
You work in the City you tell me.
I only asked the question.
It shouldn't be hard for a City boy to tell me what all these companies connected to each other is worth.
If when sisu took over Ccfc for EX amount and they was only a branch of the pyramid , then in my mind the ones above are worth a lot more .
So you have the company's , do your home work and post their combined worth if you can ?

I'm not having a go but you work in the City and know more than me. I would like to know if you can ?
Any thanks in advance

RPHunt

-----------
I don't know.
You work in the City you tell me.
I only asked the question.
It shouldn't be hard for a City boy to tell me what all these companies connected to each other is worth.
If when sisu took over Ccfc for EX amount and they was only a branch of the pyramid , then in my mind the ones above are worth a lot more .
So you have the company's , do your home work and post their combined worth if you can ?

I'm not having a go but you work in the City and know more than me. I would like to know if you can ?
Any thanks in advance

Value the mighty SISU - I did say I work in the city, not the local flea-market, but here goes.

SISU Capital - only income appears to be management fee for a small (c £40m) hedge fund. Value of this fund has been shrinking over the last few years (in a rising global market) so underlying assets may be very risky and difficult to value. Plus, about 90% of this fund appears to be owned by one entity. If that investment was withdrawn, the company would not be able to meet obligations for property lease and staff. Cash, according to last return, less than £1m, other assets negligible. No attraction as a going concern.

I can't see anything worth mentioning in anything else, but of course have no details of the fabulous tax-haven companies. Difficult, however, to see how they have any, legitimate, worthwhile assets as there is no evidence that they have investment in anything else.

The combined worth of the whole lot? They might be able to scrape together the (old) rent on the Ricoh for a year.

SkyblueBazza

Value the mighty SISU - I did say I work in the city, not the local flea-market, but here goes.

SISU Capital - only income appears to be management fee for a small (c £40m) hedge fund. Value of this fund has been shrinking over the last few years (in a rising global market) so underlying assets may be very risky and difficult to value. Plus, about 90% of this fund appears to be owned by one entity. If that investment was withdrawn, the company would not be able to meet obligations for property lease and staff. Cash, according to last return, less than £1m, other assets negligible. No attraction as a going concern.

I can't see anything worth mentioning in anything else, but of course have no details of the fabulous tax-haven companies. Difficult, however, to see how they have any, legitimate, worthwhile assets as there is no evidence that they have investment in anything else.

The combined worth of the whole lot? They might be able to scrape together the (old) rent on the Ricoh for a year.

If this is true...how can they possibly present a case to convince the administrator they have the funds to do this deal with the creditors? And convince the FL they are fit & proper? And how did they do it the first time too?

Covcraig@bury

Thanks for the reply RPHUNT.
Every man to their trade.
We all think we may know something , and believe every rumour that's thrown on this forum.
I really do think we all sit back and enjoy the ride, as this game of chess has a long way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread