The transfer window-what are you hoping for? (1 Viewer)

Peter Griffin

Personally I'd like to see a few midfielders brought in, give some width to the side. I'm hoping nobody leaves, although if Mifsud goes then so be it. I'd like to see Tabby's future tidied up too.

simmouk

Administrator
Well I've heard Westwood to Spurs and Tabb to Villa, in terms of who's going out. But thats pure speculation, and I really hope it doesn't happen. I don't have any particular targets in terms of who I'd like to see in the squad, as long as it's a player, or players, who actually wants to play for the team, not for the paycheque. Are there any players like that left?!

simmouk

Administrator
I was excited to see him in the stands at the Ricoh the last home game, but aparently he comes to quite a few games with his dad - so it wasn't the big news I thought it was lol

jagman

Personally I'd like to see a few midfielders brought in, give some width to the side. I'm hoping nobody leaves, although if Mifsud goes then so be it. I'd like to see Tabby's future tidied up too.

I think Tabby's off to pastures new i'm afraid, shame because he is one of our better players.

Personally i am getting a bit twitchy about our lack of signings. I know CC and RR say they are trying hard to get some player's in but with our mounting injury list thing's are beginning to look very tight. It seems that after every match lately we have another player injured.
Here's hoping we get somebodies in sooner rather than later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Griffin

Yeah, sadly I think you're right about Jay. Great player but I can understand it. It's not as if he's thrown his toys out of his pram or anything. He's a Londoner, living on his own, and he's a family lad (he goes camping with his brother to Wales each summer) and is probably a bit lonely. I think CCFC should offer to move the whole Tabb family to keep him!

You're right about the injury list, we need more bodies in, but I think they have to be the right players. I know CC was miffed about Scott Sinclair, and I think we might've been in for Cork's lad (Jack) who's a defender and just joined Watford.

Malc51

I get the feeling that R/R thinks we have enough in the squad, with people returning from injury in the next few weeks plus a couple of loan signings to get by and finish higher than last season as promised...the signing could be the one from Livingstone who has already signed a transfer agreement for the summer, although I might be wrong...:rolleyes:.

Later...;).

simmouk

Administrator
The last I heard is that McPake won't be coming to us early because Livingstone have asked for a "silly" amount of money to end his contract early...but I dont know how much this amount is! And it does indeed seem a bit quiet on the transfer front, but im not too fussed about it...I trust RR and Coleman to wait until the right people come along, who want to play for us, not for the payslip! (although I dont know if Im just living in a fantasy world)

Really hope Tabb doesnt go though - he is a shining becon of light!

Users who are viewing this thread