The trust need to get ACL to speak (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Well i'm off to France for 6 days, I miss the most important week of the clubs life, that's my bad luck as I won't have internet where i'm going as its really bloody rural.
I hope and pray that when I get back we have new owners, if not that's me finished with home games in Walsall or where ever. I will keep in touch via the missus whose staying behind but I won't get all the juicy bits until next Saturday.

I will keep everything crossed, and say a word to the big man upstairs, Good luck Coventry City football club, you will need it if these incompetants stay
Have a great time Rev. but what is this about leaving the misses behind?

J

Jack Griffin

Well before this sorry unravels the Directors of the Club will be under serious investigation, as without question there is a massive cover up, and Grendel knows it

How far back do you think they'll have to go?

Do you think GR will get caught up in it, he seemed very worried when Ainsworth held that parliamentary debate on the club.

The Reverend Skyblue

Have a great time Rev. but what is this about leaving the misses behind?

I am going out with two of my brother in laws to do a house up one of them own. Its just a week of painting and decorating ,putting in a kitchen and bathroom, and loads of finishing off projects he wants finished before he sells it. I have fantastic brother in laws who would do anything for me,and I would do anything for them, we are very close as they have been married to my sisters for 25 years

I want to return the compliment as well, as when I had a house in France they came over many many times to help me renovate my house. My wife is limited in DIY terms, as are my sisters, so we just thought the three of us could do more in 6 days without the women coming. I don't like being away from my family for too long ,but us three will have a laugh and it will mainly be a liquid diet for the next week, as he has no kitchen or cooking facilities ,as the house is still very much a shell with no beds as well, so the women definitely couldn't put up with the lack of facilities if they did want to come.

I can't stress how rural it is, its in the middle of nowhere, but I love the setting and i'm sure we will have a good time

Last edited:

Florence1898

How far back do you think they'll have to go?

Do you think GR will get caught up in it, he seemed very worried when Ainsworth held that parliamentary debate on the club.
No GR will not be caught up with the investigation, all the cooking has been done on the watch of the current owners, more especially over the past two years. Fact is SISU know exactly what fit where, and did do when they purchased the club, sadly its in a different place now, and they are trying to cheat all Sky Blue Fans, but honest will prevail, and the Ricoh will also tell the truth.

J

Jack Griffin

Why would ACL allow a future competitor to use their stadium until they build their own stadium which would then possibly put them out of business?

That sums up why I buried my face in my hands when that possibility was proposed in both forums on Thursday & Friday.

No no no I was saying to myself, the only solution is one without SISU! I think ACL will sell out to a responsible owner with a few years track record of responsible cooperation who has invested in bringing more facilities to the Arena.

Trust needs to be built then a nice deal can be done, but SISU's secretive, aggressive & predatory tactics have just lost support from all quarters.

letsallsingtogether

You say the trust does not represent the fans or their members utter tosh what I would like to know is who do you represent, no one except yourself you need to read your posts and have a serious word with yourself take your tablets and a deep breath but as usual you will not answer only throw aligations around with no foundations just a lot of gobbledygook..
WHO DO YOU REPRESENT????

Great to see stupot demanding sbt take an unethical approach!

The SBT "claims" to be democratic and represent its members. The members have spoken. NOW Stupot demanding that they DEFY their OWN membership, and get back in bed with sisu IF they fail to get them out!

HOW is this moral or ethical? If you are NOT prepared to stand up for what you believe in, then you shouldn't really be standing up.

SINCE WHEN did the trust become a political party? Are there members happy that they will simply sway with the wind rather than do what they BELIEVE in?

Did they in ANY of their literature say they will say they will take a vote and then go AGAINST that vote?

I appreciate the clique WILL inevitably try and cosy up to whoever comes out on top, but how can tey then argue they have the best intertests of even their own members yet alone the fans (which by the way they most definitely DO NOT represent!)

When a fan group no longer takes actions based on what they BELIEVE is the best way, but the most successful waty, then they have failed then membership.

You do not follow a club like ccfc because you expect success, yopu support it because it is YOUR club! If you want to follow a path just to be successful, then join Man U! You support CCFC because you have a passion for the club.

Swaying with the breeze like this betrays this notion. It is distasteful, it is morally cowardly, and well is standard practice for the clique (otherwise why are they STILL trying to get involved with sisu when their membership voted 99% to have NOTHING to do with them?)

These are questions the cliques CAN NEVER answer, because by answering they will show just how duplicitous they have become.

And is the very reason why so many people have become utterly disillusioned with their two-faced approach.

You take a principle stand, and you stick with it! You might win, you mighty lose, but you stand by your principles!

Otherwise how can you claim NOT to be as bad as sisu? SiSU at least are standing by THEIR principles - looking after #1. What Principles have the clique stood to?

Speaking for fans? Not when they are actively trying to suppress criticism they aren't!

Standing up for their membership? 99% voted to have NOTHING to do with sisu - yet they STILL want to broker talks! HOW is that having nothing to do with them?

Maybe the forums have served a purpose, if only to show how 2-faced the clique are and how pointless talks are!

SBTO SO

Matty_CCFC

Why do you always say some sensible things then start to knock the Trust?
Have actually stopped reading anything with your name on it as your one prized plonker

Matty_CCFC

Wowwhat a surprise>

scum bags at the trust claiming to be the voice of the fans!!!!

This despite them saying absolutely they are not the voice of the fans!!

Which is it???

Either just the trust or all supporters - cannot be both!!!

Cannot have it both ways steve!!!

Either you are the voice of the fans (in which case that earlier press release from your clique was an absolute lie) or you personally are lying (and you are trying to represent all fans!)

either way there are provable blatant lies being issued by the trust

who is lying?

No idea what your saying anyomore as everytime i see your name I just know your a prized plonker.

You used to say the odd very sensible thing but then start knocking the Trust, now everyone just knows your an idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread