The Villa..... sorry couldnt help myself! (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Their 1st XI today was absolutely dire and the bench was worse. They are in grave danger this season I think. Last game of the season away at Wigan could be very interesting. I hate everything about the club particularly their moron fans.

Macca

And some on here would have you believe that our fans are the biggest moaners in the country

wingy

They are a bit like us in the early 80's short of money and reliant on too much youth and I think theres a bit of Karma here for Lambert,what a fool to leave such a good job ,for a club who's slow moving boardroom and CEO could'nt attract ................Static.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bloody plastic Brummies! My son-in-law is a Villa fan. I am LOVIN' IT at the moment!! :D

Sub

383628_10200290342408238_1387753142_n.jpg

AngryAnt

Only problem with Villa this season is like last season, there are at least two teams who are worse than them (or at least on the same playing field), here's hoping southampton win at least once more than Villa =D

urbanbushmonkey

Only problem with Villa this season is like last season, there are at least two teams who are worse than them (or at least on the same playing field), here's hoping southampton win at least once more than Villa =D

Apparently they're changing the motto on their badge. They're going to add the words - 'for relegation'.

TheRoyalScam

:DLove this post:

I will rate them in grades of shit

Guzan-Shit
Bennet-Shit
Lowton-Shit
Herd-Super shit
Clark-Shit
Bannan-Super shit
Ireland-Ultra Shit
Holman-Very shit
Weimann-Worked hard but shit end product
Benteke-No involved enough but shit when he was
Lichaj-So shit I forgot about him
Albrighton-Shit but looked good when he came on because of how shit everyone else was

Users who are viewing this thread