There is some money due to CCFC soon.... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

IF Dann makes his move to either Everton/Liverpool or Arsenal as reported for around 12m and then there is Gunn's tribunal compensation. I can't remember but was there not someone else too?

We may be in line for 500/750k windfall. So has AT got his hands on some of it already for a possible loanee from the premiership or an outright buy?

We are also over endowed with centre backs and that does worry me as I see turner's come back has been slow and without risk to maintaining fitness? It has been rumoured he could go and that may be 750k or so.

Just decided it was Sunday and thinking out loud.

Where on earth will Everton get "12m" from ?

Yes it is strange Big Ben nine months out and still not ready for serious training / first team football.

Also we have the luxury of about eight players vieing fotr the back four positions which suggests someone could be leaving - more than likely BTas he is very marketable and would command at least £3M IMO therefor No1 to go ???.

Would be extremely gutted if he went - this lad has serious talent and should be kept at all cost.

PUSB

Potential money if they sell Phil Jagielka. They recently rejected a £10m bid. Plus if they sell Jagielka they'll be looking for another Centre-Back.

Sorry it's gone off topic but Everton will not instantly spend the cash they get from Jagielka, they will have a 1/3 or half of it to spend - Did they splash the cash when they sold Rooney or Lescott ?

I think fellani was when they broke the bank and they wont be doing it again -

I'm just trying to provide a reasoned answer to where Dann will go and it won't be Everton

gouldberg

I personally wouldn't be so sure. When Everton sold Rooney they had just before bought in Marcus Bent and the following January transfer window they splashed out £6.5m (they only got £10m for Rooney) on James Beattie. Also after the sale of Lescott for £24m they spent a combined £20m in the next 1 week on Bilyaletdinov, Distin and Heitinga.

They always seem to re-invest. Plus Scott Dann was born in Liverpool, so it could be a return to his home city.

sky blue john

Yes it is strange Big Ben nine months out and still not ready for serious training / first team football.

Also we have the luxury of about eight players vieing fotr the back four positions which suggests someone could be leaving - more than likely BTas he is very marketable and would command at least £3M IMO therefor No1 to go ???.

Would be extremely gutted if he went - this lad has serious talent and should be kept at all cost.

PUSB

A few good games at the beginning of last season then not seen for 9months does not make someone worth 3million are you feeling a bit light headed johniericoh.

PhilWasn'tBabb

3 million for BT is a joke, all he's had a couple of good months at the start of last season. before that he was a boo boy fav and a bit of a liability..

If he ever plays again who knows what he'll be

mattylad

3 million for BT is a joke, all he's had a couple of good months at the start of last season. before that he was a boo boy fav and a bit of a liability..

If he ever plays again who knows what he'll be
spot on comment. All this talk of turner being sold is utter nonsense until he recovers from his injury. god it was only 10/15 years ago that it was a total career ender aka Lee Hurst

SKY BLUE JOHN - I only get a bit light headed after a few pints of the "Blackstuff" so I still stick to my valuation of BT which is about right when comparing other players in the crazy world of Prem League football ala £12/£15M for Scott Dann !!!

Don't forget SD valuation was also made after a lengthy spell off just as BT.

Hic - get me another one its your round

PUSB

sky blue john

SKY BLUE JOHN - I only get a bit light headed after a few pints of the "Blackstuff" so I still stick to my valuation of BT which is about right when comparing other players in the crazy world of Prem League football ala £12/£15M for Scott Dann !!!

Don't forget SD valuation was also made after a lengthy spell off just as BT.

Hic - get me another one its your round

PUSB

SD has fully proved himself over a reasonable length of time in the championship and premier league. :D
I hope you prove me wrong with BT but because of his injury status no one would even offer 1 million. Also if we did recieve an offer in the region of 500k our current owners would take it.

Users who are viewing this thread