This is a long shot asking here. (1 Viewer)

MrUrban30

So I can't find anywhere else to ask but I need help and I'm desperate. I've been living in the same crumby flat now for over 10 years with my partner and son, I've tried for years to get out of here by using Coventry homefinder and my banding isn't classed as a high priority.

I've been seeing through all my years here that people seem to be getting private housing usually rented out to them by people they know. I don't really know anyone or have friends so I'm stuck in this flat and it's driving me mental.

So my question is do any of you guys know anyone with properties to rent? Preferably a 2 bedroom house or a decent 2 bedrooms flat. I don't know who to ask and I'm going to be honest it's killing me living here. I know its an odd place to be asking but I can't find any other proper Coventry forums.

Otis

You not tried something like Gumtree? You can often find people who have been posting for years. No guarantee of course with it.

MrUrban30

Yeah I tried there too but it mostly seems the same, students only. I should probably mention I'm on benefits atm and I've had some unsuccessful interviews recently.

I'm trying to get out of here so I can sort myself out properly.

Gazolba

Why stay in Coventry? Maybe there's another town where you would have better luck.

Users who are viewing this thread