This is getting pathetic. (1 Viewer)

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User
First half done at Swansea, and basically we are getting raped. Dominated in possession does us a favour, no creativity, everything is generally poor. I really liked and still want to like Aidy, but we haven't played well all season, maybe 1 game and Pompey wasn't us being great, them being bad.

Anyone else agree?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I actually just said that to my brother word for word one good performance so far this season, it really isn't good enough! How long will it be for the boo boys to come out with the AB out chants?

I'll give it too Leeds at home! :/

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Valiant i think a name change is in order to Ever The Optimist!

valiant15

I cant help it m8! I can just see the same crap unfolding yet again. Every game weve played this season weve been crap.Iknow its early in the season but so far ive seen nothing to give me any hope.

wexfordskyblue

Facebook User
same old, same old. jesus ya would get tired of this shit every season. you cant just stop supporting your team, but bye fuck i wish i could, 23 years of pain.:(

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Not many teams will take anything from Swansea at their ground this season and we went their with a few first teamers out. I'm not worried no-one wins anything this time of the season and I'd rather get a bad run out of the way early on so we can find out what problems we have and sort them out. I didn't expect us to get anything today but it sounded as if we put a real fight in 2nd half to get a point and were unlucky to concede a soft goal.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I agree with you Andy but it's not just today he's on about, we have been fuck awfull all season personally the only decent performance i've seen since AB took over was WBA at home pre-season the rest of the pre-season games were quite frankly a sham but i gave him the benfit of the doubt for the reason that they were only pre-season games, i thought our tactics against Pompy were spot on but since then we have been quite frankly all over the place!

There is no one with with pace to burn in our squad, maybe Clarke and McIndoe have some kind of pace but thats about it,

Juke, Platt, Ward, Gunnar, Eastwood, McSheffrey, Carsley, Clingan, Doyle, Bell, Baker, O'Donovan are all about as fast as a clapped out nova.

It's times like this were i wonder why we didn't go for someone like Lloyd Sam or Adomah or even Laurent! ;)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
This is why personally I didn't want Coleman to go last season because we don't have the funds to change the style of play - he was always going to get replaced by someone who can work with the players already here but perhaps give them a bit of motivation which we seemed to lack and in that sense AB was the perfect replacement - young, proven, motivational skills, would work with staff already on board.

I promise you if we got someone like Mowbray in - while that may have felt exciting at the time we would be worse off right now because good players who are fast and play attractive football are not cheap and are in demand by everyone and there's no way we could fund it while shipping out the players we have now at the same time. I'm going to stick 100% behind Aidy at the moment, many Watford fans said he'd have us pulling our hair out one minute but jumping for joy the next so I'm just going to see how it goes. We're going to be in for a long topsy turvey season, full of twists, turns, ups and downs - fasten your seatbelts!

redsox

Facebook User
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

cheesehog

I think it's way too early to draw any real conclusions form the season so far... It's been a typical Cov start to the season and not a great deal has changed in the way of tactics from the last campain, which is concerning! A little more creativity would be great but if we can continue to "win ugly" I for one will be gald of the points :eek:

Nick

Administrator
We have been top of the league for a few weeks in the past, maybe now we aren't it might be different at the end?

BenInTurin

Facebook User
well, we were much improved first half against Bristol from what I heard. We did do our typical sit back and defend our 1 goal lead in the second half though. 6 games without a win would only concern me if the team were playing like they were second half of last season when coleman just ran out of ideas. The main positive I take from Aidy so far is that he tries to change things if its not working, better than not doing anything and wishing for some luck!

Pigeon

I like Aidy's honesty that it's a work in progress. 3 points. Dont care how we do it away from home but at home id like to see abit more class...

Users who are viewing this thread