This place.. (1 Viewer)

im-confused

Is getting so boring.. Has a lack of chat going on, lack of discussion.. Nowhere near what it used to be.

I have to be motivated to log on these days.

Very disapointing.

Nick

Administrator
I have to say I haven't had much time to come on here or do anything with the site :(

Really busy with work and other things so not had a chance! :(

Malc51

To be honest I forgot about this site a while ago, but found it again and now have this seach bar as one of my head bars, but as I work out of doors and only have access at home, my time is limited so I do not use all the different things on here except this forum...so sorry for the time gap if anyone feels the need to reply to my posts...opps...but it is the same with all the ccfc forums I have joined...:confused:.
But thanks to the forum admin for trying to keep things going on a good note...:).

Later guys...:cool:.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I'm here.... occasionally... sort of...

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I know, Its been quiet round here... Its a shame :(
Especially when you look at other clubs fan sites which has an active community.

So if you are a new member please Bookmark this site and come have a chat!

Maybe Nick could cut some deals with the other Coventry fansites out there for link exchanges etc.
I'm happy to help out with anything to do with this site, and will continue posting!

Last edited:

Bunnykins

There's lots of posts asking where everyone is..Why don't we just Talk instead...Start New Topics etc....;)

simmouk

Administrator
And as British people, we need to have a good moan! Hehe. I know we need to get a Facebook group set up - I'm on the case!

simmouk

Administrator
Haha, I've just been given a Facebook warning for sending out too many SPAM messages for the group! Darn it!

Nick

Administrator
You need to change it in your usercp / signatures :) You can change it for some text or something which should work just as well :)

People are still about :)

simmouk

Administrator
Hi Vicki! Yeah you can change your signature in your profile - I'll be happy to knock you up another image with a different player in, if you want?

And hopefully the site will slowly start picking up...I've had my marketing hat on for the last few days (and got in trouble with Facebook for it!) haha.

Users who are viewing this thread