This puts life into perspective........ (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I was just sitting here this evening, watching TV and keeping an eye on the city score line when I got a text from one of my daughters. My son, who I am extremely close to, has two young boys aged 11 & 13. He has been separated from the boy's mum for years but has those lads week in, week out, taking them away on holiday etc. He lives for them. But now his life has changed in a few days. His ex-partner, the boys mum, died today after being in a coma. Her heart just gave out. She was just 34. My poor son works shifts at JLR and has had to take time off to try to work out just what to do. He has his boys with him, but they must be devastated.
I feel numb.
Sorry for the negative post but I just felt like off-loading.

clint van damme

I was just sitting here this evening, watching TV and keeping an eye on the city score line when I got a text from one of my daughters. My son, who I am extremely close to, has two young boys aged 11 & 13. He has been separated from the boy's mum for years but has those lads week in, week out, taking them away on holiday etc. He lives for them. But now his life has changed in a few days. His ex-partner, the boys mum, died today after being in a coma. Her heart just gave out. She was just 34. My poor son works shifts at JLR and has had to take time off to try to work out just what to do. He has his boys with him, but they must be devastated.
I feel numb.
Sorry for the negative post but I just felt like off-loading.

You're right H. Does put things in perspective.
Thoughts with your family mate.

olderskyblue

Oh sh** Houch, that's awful news, but I guess some light is that they have spent lots of time with their dad, so he's not a stranger. It's going to be tough for you all, but I know you'll play your part to help as much as you can.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He's taken time off from work and has posted pics on Facebook that he's taken the boys away to the seaside for a few days. He says they seem to be coping but it's still early days. Apparently, she took ill on Sunday and was rushed to Walsgrave and then on Monday blue-lighted to Queen Elizabeth Renal Unit but slipped into a coma and passed away. So sudden.

wingy

He's taken time off from work and has posted pics on Facebook that he's taken the boys away to the seaside for a few days. He says they seem to be coping but it's still early days. Apparently, she took ill on Sunday and was rushed to Walsgrave and then on Monday blue-lighted to Queen Elizabeth Renal Unit but slipped into a coma and passed away. So sudden.

Just awful for you all
Her Family will be massively hurtlng as well
Time will heal but it'll be a trying time for the kids
Sure your son and all the extended Family will pull together to compensate
B
Life is just so random the way the cards are dealt
Chin up best wishes Houch .

Users who are viewing this thread