Thorn on the radio... (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

.... just dribble drabble and clap trap. Bumbling along with no ability to finish of a sentence...it's embarrasing. He can't talk.

...goodness knows what the staff and players must think.

Walking Bird

Got to be honest i'd have to listen to it again to try & make out what he was trying to say.

Sub

show_0061_still_standing.jpg
not looking good whos next on the trap door at the skyblues

Nonleagueherewecome

Not as much crap as Neil is spouting now! Blaming AT for Ken being on the bench, mental.

gouldberg

To be fair, I wonder if he actually can answer the questions in any other way...well, without being fired anyway.

He's probably using the old cliché lines and mumbling through interviews to avoid saying that he thinks Sisu are complete morons and he'd rather stab himself in the eye with a rusty knife than be associated with them!

Nonleagueherewecome

To be fair, I wonder if he actually can answer the questions in any other way...well, without being fired anyway.

He's probably using the old cliché lines and mumbling through interviews to avoid saying that he thinks Sisu are complete morons and he'd rather stab himself in the eye with a rusty knife than be associated with them!

Completely agree, what do people expect!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
If we were doing well in the league nobody would care how badly AT does in interviews, it's just pointless nitpicking IMO.

Sub

fisher is full of shit :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: sisu puppet, more bullshit spouted on the radio

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

As a Sisu man, I didn't expect anything else from Fisher, Sub. They are at least consistent. There's nothing he can do if he's working for them, anyway. Impossible job.

I can't feel anything but sorry for AT. He's being shit on in the same way we are. Only he can't protest.

Sub

someone needs to ask fisher how he is in that job and what he gave SISU to get it ?:jerkit::jerkit:

Stevec189

Thought it was a good assessment. Loads of chances first half should have put more away. 2nd half crap defending and a poor tackle for the first goal. He was trying not to name individuals which people on here have critisied him for before. He was clearly unhappy with the performance and said there is a lot of work to do before the next game since he was unhappy with the 2nd half today. I just hope Juke is fit enough to play next week! Our squad is paper thin (AT alluded to this as well) but we are where we are. PUSB!

Nonleagueherewecome

At least our back-to-earth reality shock was in the Cup, and there was enough good stuff first half to take some positives from it into the league campaign-and honestly, we all know that's our priority, with our squad the cup is just a distraction and strain on fitness. I just take it as a good workout for ROD and another game to learn from for Gael and Ruffles.

Oh, and I think we know that Jeffers isn't really a useable option now, bless him :(.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
thought AT sounded a bit lost and broken by todays result, he was lost for words and very frustrated - seems to be a nice guy but not sure he can get any more out of the cards he has to play (whether you rate him or not I think that is the case)

CCFC123

thought AT sounded a bit lost and broken by todays result, he was lost for words and very frustrated - seems to be a nice guy but not sure he can get any more out of the cards he has to play (whether you rate him or not I think that is the case)

But he sonlds like that every game. He sounds like he's just had 7-8 pints before the interview...

Grendel

Watch him on sky he's perfectly coherent not sweating like he often is and rational.

Takeover must be happening then, he needs to start sounding like a manager....

wingy

I can only tell it how i see it CCFC ,did hear the CWR as well probably immediately after coming from the dressing room ,and dejected that poor defending had cost us once more .

Users who are viewing this thread