Threads are Tweets (1 Viewer)

Rich

Just to let you all know that the threads that we start are put up on twitter. If you include @lbrody in the title then our friend on the board will see them. Please keep these sensible though we wouldn't want to be given a bad rep.

AmyandAdamsDad

C'mon Rich,a bit of Cook & Moore is Great family entertainment:)
Back to the topic @lbrody has hit a gem with Twitter I love it.

Rich

I gotta agree. I think that the fans being able to contact a board member directly is great. @lbrody has a wonderful sense for pr, lets hope he can bring the same forward thinking to our club PUSB.

Nonleagueherewecome

I gotta agree. I think that the fans being able to contact a board member directly is great. @lbrody has a wonderful sense for pr, lets hope he can bring the same forward thinking to our club PUSB.

If by "a wonderful sense for pr" you mean "presenting facts in a different light to which one may naturally consider them", A.K.A. "lying"..YES, HE'S A VERY TALENTED MAN!

"Premiership in 2 years, before is a bonus" is the best one!

TheRoyalScam

If by "a wonderful sense for pr" you mean "presenting facts in a different light to which one may naturally consider them", A.K.A. "lying"..YES, HE'S A VERY TALENTED MAN!

"Premiership in 2 years, before is a bonus" is the best one!

@lbrody I also refer you to his use of Canadian-English-businessbabblespeak: when asked about the fictional meeting with the council to discuss buying the Ricoh, he called it "mis-communication" - I call it lying!

He also lied ("mis-communicated") about his unfounded criticism of Ranson/Hoffman. I don't think I'm the only fan who would call him a liar to his face, either!

:blue:

AmyandAdamsDad

"Premiership in 2 years, before is a bonus" is the best one![/QUOTE]

Yeah,but Any dialogue from the board has surely got to be good. Plus if you dont like what he says you can tell him.

Coventry La La La

Brody didn't have a good start.. First press conference he attended he just talked shit about the meeting with the council about the stadium which was later proven to be a lie.

I personally don't believe a word he say's

AmyandAdamsDad

Brody didn't have a good start.. First press conference he attended he just talked shit about the meeting with the council about the stadium which was later proven to be a lie.

& all You have to do is....@lbrody & You can tell him that. Just imagine direct contact with Brian Richardson
Back in the day!
although I think he is far from the main man.

TheRoyalScam

It was the chairman Dulieu that lied about the non-existent meeting with the council - Brody called it a 'mis-communication' live on CWR a few days later.

:blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

It's all very well telling him what you think, but unless you say what he wants to hear he doesn't reply. I'd rather have no communication whatsoever than something that is a patronizing one-eyed mirage designed as P.R. so that they can turn around and claim that they communicate with us!!!

AmyandAdamsDad

It's all very well telling him what you think, but unless you say what he wants to hear he doesn't reply. I'd rather have no communication whatsoever than something that is a patronizing one-eyed mirage designed as P.R. so that they can turn around and claim that they communicate with us!!!

"

"

Nick

Administrator
Just to let you all know that the threads that we start are put up on twitter. If you include @lbrody in the title then our friend on the board will see them. Please keep these sensible though we wouldn't want to be given a bad rep.

Why would anybody put that in the title?

99% of the tweets are fine and do a good job of keeping people up to date with the forum!

Rich

Why would anybody put that in the title?

99% of the tweets are fine and do a good job of keeping people up to date with the forum!

Nick Some people on here dont have twitter and may want Brody to see what the fans think about the club and what they're putting. It's about putting something to Brody, thats why they might want to put it in the title.

Nick

Administrator
Nick Some people on here dont have twitter and may want Brody to see what the fans think about the club and what they're putting. It's about putting something to Brody, thats why they might want to put it in the title.

Even so, they should sign up to Twitter then :)

Rich

We have people like Houchens Head scared to use twitter as it's a little bit complicated for the poor old guy. :thinking about:

Godiva

@lbrody I also refer you to his use of Canadian-English-businessbabblespeak: when asked about the fictional meeting with the council to discuss buying the Ricoh, he called it "mis-communication" - I call it lying!

It was the chairman Dulieu that lied about the non-existent meeting with the council - Brody called it a 'mis-communication' live on CWR a few days later.

So, calling Brody a liar was mis-communication?

smileycov

Facebook User
Is that the same as the Domestic Abuse site.........oh, no sorry thats Twatter!!

Users who are viewing this thread