Ticket for Northampton (1 Viewer)

idm1975

Need 1 adult ticket for northampton game if anyone has 1 spare?

Steve.B50

If you cannot get a ticket you can see most of the pitch from the hill next to the stadium.
I know its strange but you get a reasonable view.
Apparently they had 3,000 on the hill a few years ago when they played Man Utd.

Captain Dart

If you cannot get a ticket you can see most of the pitch from the hill next to the stadium.
I know its strange but you get a reasonable view.
Apparently they had 3,000 on the hill a few years ago when they played Man Utd.

I'm surprised they haven't planted some trees to obscure the view.

pastythegreat

Ok, so what's the protocol for sitting in the away end? Never done it before! Do i have to cheer if the home team score to not look out of place? Do I make myself known as am away Supporter ( to get moved into the away end) or will I just be kicked out? Or do I try and buy tickets with 30 or so other city fans and make our own away stand area of the ground??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Cavan O'Doherty

Ok, so what's the protocol for sitting in the away end? Never done it before! Do i have to cheer if the home team score to not look out of place? Do I make myself known as am away Supporter ( to get moved into the away end) or will I just be kicked out? Or do I try and buy tickets with 30 or so other city fans and make our own away stand area of the ground??

When I went to Walsall my Dad said to the steward his missus bought him the wrong tickets for his birthday so could he let us into the away end and he did. If that doesn't work no need to cheer if the home team score but I wouldn't advice cheering if we score, they will probably throw you out!

pastythegreat

When I went to Walsall my Dad said to the steward his missus bought him the wrong tickets for his birthday so could he let us into the away end and he did. If that doesn't work no need to cheer if the home team score but I wouldn't advice cheering if we score, they will probably throw you out!
That ain't a bad idea! Might give that a go! Could it backfire though and I might not get entry at all?

Cavan O'Doherty

That ain't a bad idea! Might give that a go! Could it backfire though and I might not get entry at all?

Just show him your tickets that you got for the home end. Worth a try. Worse case scenario you just sit in the home end. Obviously do this descretely, as you don't want to show everyone you're a Cov fan due to the recent incidents at Cov vs Northampton games

Users who are viewing this thread