Ticket offer still on (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

£30 for the last 2 games
not seen it publicised anywhere

hopefully we can get 13000+ on Tuesday
Surely everybody from Friday will be back - hopefully a few more

Would be disappointed if we did not get 20000 v morecambe

pastythegreat

It's very good they have been continuing this ticket offer and trying to get fans in, but they can't run any other (cheaper) offers now they've sold them like this. And I'd of loved to of seen it at £10 and free kids last game to try and pack out the Ricoh v Morecambe

fernandopartridge

It's very good they have been continuing this ticket offer and trying to get fans in, but they can't run any other (cheaper) offers now they've sold them like this. And I'd of loved to of seen it at £10 and free kids last game to try and pack out the Ricoh v Morecambe
Why should it always be a bribe, not as if anybody other than diehards have paid in all season?

The fixtures have been planned all year, not that difficult to book ahead knowing that one way or another these last few home games are part of a promotion push.

CV22SBA

£30 for the last 2 games

I think Lincoln sold about 4K tickets for the original fixture didn’t they? If so, would be hoping for a crowd nearer the 15K mark

pastythegreat

Why should it always be a bribe, not as if anybody other than diehards have paid in all season?

The fixtures have been planned all year, not that difficult to book ahead knowing that one way or another these last few home games are part of a promotion push.
Plan ahead for the last few games knowing their part of a promotion push? And how's that worked out for you over the last 15 season?

ccfcway

Come on. With this and the £5 offer you are undercutting season tickets

Maybe you want it free admission

yes !!!

Have tickets free for last home game of the season, but need to book online and you can make a charitable donation to Jimmy Hill charity.

Make it a proper atmosphere...

Surely there cant be many season ticket holders who would protest ?.

Irish Sky Blue

yes !!!

Have tickets free for last home game of the season, but need to book online and you can make a charitable donation to Jimmy Hill charity.

I think most season ticket holders would sooner see the stadium full. As a ST holder I would be happy for them to put on any offer that would get more bums on seats.

Irish Sky Blue

The atmosphere was great on Friday. Another night game with an extra 5 or 6 k with a good away contingent should ramp it up even more. An early goal again from us would help too.

Dazmataz

yes !!!

There was a terrible atmosphere last time they let people in for free against Accrington - loads of day trippers turning up and moaning

pastythegreat

We've been in the top 7 for 90% or more of the season.
So they should of bought their tickets for the last game of the season in August at full price? Is that what your saying? Because they should of known we MIGHT of been in the play offs?
I've already booked my holiday for 2019, still didn't mean I took the 1st price though, I still got the best price I could get.
What your saying is you should of bought a ST or at least 6 months ago, but you didn't, so pay full price or fuck off!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

£30 for the last 2 games

It will be very close to 13k.

Announce Baker is fit on Monday and it will be over 13k.

fernandopartridge

So they should of bought their tickets for the last game of the season in August at full price? Is that what your saying? Because they should of known we MIGHT of been in the play offs?
I've already booked my holiday for 2019, still didn't mean I took the 1st price though, I still got the best price I could get.
What your saying is you should of bought a ST or at least 6 months ago, but you didn't, so pay full price or fuck off!

I'm saying they shouldn't need a special offer to entice them to a game like this

fernandopartridge

No, but what's the harm in putting one on and trying to get more in?

Because it's the wrong message. Like somebody said, the atmosphere for Accrington was flat as very cheap offers don't necessarily mean you have fans who really want to be there.

pastythegreat

Because it's the wrong message. Like somebody said, the atmosphere for Accrington was flat as very cheap offers don't necessarily mean you have fans who really want to be there.
No, Acrington was flat because they gave 10k tickets away to school kids and we were shit. Selling tickets at a tenna will increase the crowd by a few, but not the wrong few.
From my son's year at school 3 families came that support Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. They're NEVER gonna bring an atmosphere to a Cov game, their also not likey to spend a tenna on a ticket to another game!

Frostie

£30 for the last 2 games

How do you get this deal? Nothing advertised anywhere?

jordan210

Looks like its been removed. Was there yesterday

was just about to buy some tickets too.

Should have kept it going for the final two.

they say they need the sky blue army out in force tomorrow and then end the ticket offer.

Last edited:

wingy

Is It related to the Normal conditions of selling after a certain hour on matcjdays?
Think there is some rule on that?

Grendel

No, but what's the harm in putting one on and trying to get more in?

There are rules surrounding the amount of discounted offers a club can do in a season and I think we are at our limit so it’s going to be £25

What the club can do is say anyone attending the last game is assured of a Wembley ticket after season ticket holders should we get there and ease of booking for the semi final as a reward for attending.

skybluesam66

I have bought 2 tickets for £30 under this offer for the last 2 games of the season - not sure why they would then withdraw it!

Users who are viewing this thread