Ticket prices (1 Viewer)

C

cov anto

Im skint but had to get tickets for the game sat. Where are all the fans who went Brum:confused:Its no wonder Cov fans get a bad rep.I would love it LOVE IT if we beat the inbreds:eek:. Your city needs YOU!One club for life through thick and thin.Peace and love.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I was one of those fans who went to Brum, but I'm that broke that there's no way I can justify paying out £30 for a football ticket when I have so much coming up that I need to pay for. My S/T and car insurance pretty much make sure I have no money.

C

cov anto

Fair enough mate, that just leaves another 4000 though.£30 is steep the dogs.Im disallusioned? with footy in general always getting ripped of to support these pampered divas who dont really give a shite about us look at the behaviour of Westwood. Selfish to the core.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
To be fair at the brum game we had something to play for and the Leicester game has just come at this time of season when CCFC have nothing left to play for and the season just fades away as usual.

C

cov anto

no my friend 20 miles away got to go there. no excuses. Im as disalusioned?as the next long suffering fan. You are right we have faded away but like my old nan used to say "you cant make shit shine son ":)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can't believe the attitude of some players (not just City - ALL paid players). The whole country is in a recession that has seen some of the worst job losses in recent history, councils having to make massive cutbacks to services, and you get the football "Prima Donnas" on anything between £5000 and £100,000 PER WEEK! My local council here on the Isle of Wight has announced 500 job losses because they have to save £10 million. Liverpool just made deals of untold milions just on a couple of blokes who can kick a ball around! Try explaining THAT to some of the guys who are now looking at a bleak future! It kinda sticks in the throat! No-one can justify those sort of wages the footballers are on and it's the poor old fans who end up paying for them. £30 a ticket to watch 90 minutes of football? No thanks! I only get £40 a MONTH pension!

Pigeon

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets on the gate tomorrow or do you need to go to the ticket office?

Users who are viewing this thread