ticket sales (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Just seen on twitter that Wasps have 2K tickets for their play off semi-final. Have been on sale to ST holders since last Saturday and still not sold out. Seems people aren't so keen on Wasps tickets when they aren't free. A sure sign of a huge fanbase!

Meanwhile our away leg sold out, with double the allocation, in just over two hours.

Which is the team in the top division and which is the one in the fourth tier?

Nick

Administrator
It still says it on their own site even after you delete and repost...

It obviously is correct, the page you linked to confirms it.

Last edited:

bradwellskyblues

its even more pathetic when you realise the games in london their traditional home, either their new cov base cant be bothered to travel or their london base have given up .

Grendel

italiahorse

You can't make his desperate shit up. Surprised he isn't blaming the Observer.
CD said they had 2000 tickets left.
Sorry to upset you.

Just shows what happens on here.
Someone posts a comment on twitter, CD posts it up as a thread and the usual hop on board and salivate all over it.

Someone posts it's wrong and the usual don't like it and attack the messenger.
LOL

chiefdave

Sorry to upset you.

Someone posts a comment on twitter, CD posts it up as a thread and the usual hop on board and salivate all over it.

LOL
I said they had 2K tickets and have had them on sale for a week and aren't sold out - that's a fact
I said we had 4K tickets and they sold out in just over two hours - that's also a fact
I said one team is in the 4th tier and one the top - another fact

Sorry to upset you

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to upset you.

LOL

No he didn't, why are you making things up?

He said they hadn't sold out, you posted a link saying he was wrong. The link confirms they hadn't sold out.

It does show what happens on here, you being wrong desperate to defend Wasps embarrassing yourself again.

Nick

Administrator
Its hardly a thread is it ?

It's enough of one for you to jump on and post more in than you have CCFC match threads in the past few months within minutes and make yourself look silly.

Why do you bother? May as well stick to drunkenwasps where they can all just put things down to being made up by Les Reid or gobble up the PR nonsense where you fit in.

Nick

Administrator
LOL

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
It's like saying that CCFC only have a non league support because Exeter only gave them 200 tickets.
Hardly a thread but it's not like there's a big game on today.

So he wasn't wrong then like you claimed?

It's nothing like that at all, because they haven't sold out which was the point....

Italia tangles himself up part 23234234, stay tuned for more desperate shite.

Moff

Really poor from such a 'big' Rugby club.

Before you go off on one Italia, if your club acts like its the real deal and the biggest club in Europe etc, then expect it to be shot down when the facts don't stack up that way. Was chatting to a number of Tigers fans this morning who are positively wetting themselves at Wasps predicament. My Saints mates are in total agreement, to see them squirm is fantastic.

It appears its not just CCFC fans who want Wasps to crash and burn.

italiahorse

Really poor from such a 'big' Rugby club.

Before you go off on one Italia, if your club acts like its the real deal and the biggest club in Europe etc, then expect it to be shot down when the facts don't stack up that way. Was chatting to a number of Tigers fans this morning who are positively wetting themselves at Wasps predicament. My Saints mates are in total agreement, to see them squirm is fantastic.

It appears its not just CCFC fans who want Wasps to crash and burn.

Strange a lot are coming here because it's half the cost.

"I was speaking to a man in a pub who's Mum knows a lad at work who's cousin saw on Twitter that Wasps are now world class"
Should I start a thread ?

Nick

Administrator

"I was speaking to a man in a pub who's Mum knows a lad at work who's cousin saw on Twitter that Wasps are now world class"
The funny thing is you are saying things are wrong because they are on twitter, then you post a link that says exactly the same thing.

Don't know why you keep embarrassing yourself.

The pattern here is that you are wrong.

Moff

My daughter plays football for Leicester dickhead, she had a game today. Lots of parents are Tigers fans. Just posting what they said, sorry you are a bit delicate about it.

At least I know other Rugby fans, real ones not plastic ones who wave flags at a franchise.

The reason you cant relate such a chat is you know nothing about everything.

Moff

The funny thing is you are saying things are wrong because they are on twitter, then you post a link that says exactly the same thing.

Don't know why you keep embarrassing yourself.

The pattern here is that you are wrong.

I think he needs his meds.

Grendel

Lol
It’s clearly a wind up.
People follow that like they follow CD

You’ve made more posts on this “worthless thread” than on any ccfc related thread this year you clown

Users who are viewing this thread