tim (1 Viewer)

blueflint

if what tim says is true are we totally knackered or is there a possibility the FA will
give sisu back control that would finish my association with football completely anyone
else feel that way

quinn1971

if what tim says is true are we totally knackered or is there a possibility the FA will
give sisu back control that would finish my association with football completely anyone
else feel that way

Your right.if what fisher says is true we will be playing at walsall and have a new club outside coventry in three years .so id say yes were in the shit.fortunately it's fisher saying it so it's all billshit.the only person who believes that is fisher.give it a couple of weeks. There will be good news :)

hill83

Football is football. CCFC is CCFC.
It wouldn't be ideal but if hatred if the owners stops you doing what you love week in week out, I feel sorry for you.

All the politics makes no odds to me. We win 1-0 I'm happy.
End of story.

John_Silletts_Nose

I agree with you. I think one thing he said rings true, if city do well in the league then people will go to the ground (be it Walsall or wherever) as they are city fans so attendances will be 6000-7000, this has been proved to a certain extent at other clubs.
I am fed up with seeing a club which has been ruined by poor investment and poor management at the top, the ground argument is clouding the issue of mis-management at the top.
I will not actively follow City if SISU stay.

Samo

It wouldn't be ideal but if hatred if the owners stops you doing what you love week in week out, I feel sorry for you.

End of story.

So no morale perspective then? You don't care who the the owners are, what they've done? You don't care if they treat you like a piece of shit? As long as we win 1-0?

hill83

So no morale perspective then? You don't care who the the owners are, what they've done? You don't care if they treat you like a piece of shit? As long as we win 1-0?

Pretty much fella. I said it's not an ideal situation, but for me it's a Saturday/Wednesday pastime. I don't like the owners of sky, but I'll watch Game of Thrones.

Edit: I've got a 'moral perspective' by the way. This isn't life or death.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

tened to the fans Football is football. CCFC is CCFC.

End of story.
Why do you feel sorry for me? I've been a supporter for 54 years since I went with my dad when I was 4 now that you should feel sorry for or that some twat should say to me Ive listened to the fans but f--k them Im taking the club out of Coventry for 3 years then build a shed outside Coventry where we will all be happy. In the meantime if we want when we get tired of you we might just walk away if you want then you can pick up the pieces. Granted I may come back then then it might be my club again

quinn1971

Exactly..but what about when we're losing every week.would you still think that way?

hill83

Why do you feel sorry for me? I've been a supporter for 54 years since I went with my dad when I was 4 now that you should feel sorry for or that some twat should say to me Ive listened to the fans but f--k them Im taking the club out of Coventry for 3 years then build a shed outside Coventry where we will all be happy. In the meantime if we want when we get tired of you we might just walk away if you want then you can pick up the pieces. Granted I may come back then then it might be my club again

I feel sorry for you, because of all the bollocks going on, you feel you can't support your club anymore. This isn't taking sides, I'm not attacking you. I genuinely wish none of this was happening.

Didge76

I agree with you. I think one thing he said rings true, if city do well in the league then people will go to the ground (be it Walsall or wherever) as they are city fans so attendances will be 6000-7000, this has been proved to a certain extent at other clubs.
I am fed up with seeing a club which has been ruined by poor investment and poor management at the top, the ground argument is clouding the issue of mis-management at the top.

Here, here. SISU out or I'm out basically. Not one penny more to the fleecing bastards

corniepaste

End of story.

Each to their own, but I have read many of your comments on these boards and you are the one feeling sorry for others. You are deluded time and time again.

If you think we are going to win many games with hated owners, less gates, and not even in the city that we should be playing in and all you care about is 1-0 your crazy. This may sound harsh but you realise that we don't have great players, if we do they are sold, with less gate receipts more players will go, the quality will drop, we will not be as competitive and then we start to drop down the leagues even more. And sisu will definitely do some others crap that will screw us in the future. Do you really believe that they care.

Now you tell me how is that a great way to spend saturdays. Sorry this isnt directly aimed at you, but all the others on here who have your attitude of head in the sand. You just happened to push a button and I'm venting about your point.

P.S One thing that I cant hold against you is your loyalty to CCFC.

Rant over.:whistle:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I feel sorry for you, because of all the bollocks going on, you feel you can't support your club anymore. This isn't taking sides, I'm not attacking you. I genuinely wish none of this was happening.

My club has gone it may or may not return all I do is pray that it does. Im on sick leave at the moment and all I do is visit this site all day with the hope that these b--tards sell up and that or someone can give me some good news. and this negativity is coming from someone who threw his season ticket onto the pitch one season vowed to never go again but couldn't stay away and had to pay for 5 games.

hill83

Each to their own, but I have read many of your comments on these boards and you are the one feeling sorry for others. You are deluded time and time again.

If you think we are going to win many games with hated owners, less gates, and not even in the city that we should be playing in and all you care about is 1-0 your crazy. This may sound harsh but you realise that we don't have great players, if we do they are sold, with less gate receipts more players will go, the quality will drop, we will not be as competitive and then we start to drop down the leagues even more. And sisu will definitely do some others crap that will screw us in the future. Do you really believe that they care.

Now you tell me how is that a great way to spend saturdays. Sorry this isnt directly aimed at you, but all the others on here who have your attitude of head in the sand. You just happened to push a button and I'm venting about your point.

P.S One thing that I cant hold against you is your loyalty to CCFC.

Rant over.:whistle:

I don't think I'm deluded. I'm always playing devils advocate and occasionally fishing for bites. Not once did I say I think we will get 1-0 wins. It was mentioned purely as a basis of my argument.

And sitting at home in a mood isn't as fun as watching us play and having a few bevs with my dad and mates.

Last edited:

hill83

Valiant. I've said this many times. Situations and opinions change. I never put my flag in the sand and stick to it regardless of the current situation. Run along.

corniepaste

I don't think I'm deluded. I'm always playing devils advocate and occasionally fishing for bites. Not once did I say I think we will get 1-0 wins. It was mentioned purely as a basis of my argument.

And sitting at home in a mood isn't as fun as watching us play and having a few bevs with my dad and mates.

I agree, a few beers with family and mates is better than sulking, but your argument takes away the need for the football, just go and have some beer. the football in your case becomes an expensive distraction if you aren't worried about results !:facepalm:

This is why i couldn't understand your previous points.

valiant15

Valiant. I've said this many times. Situations and opinions change. I never put my flag in the sand and stick to it regardless of the current situation. Run along.

Some of us have morals, some of us dont like to be mugged off by a patronising smug c**t like fisher. You obviously don't mind. Me, my lad and old fella go up, I love a few beers with my dad etc, but fuck em, enough is enough, maybe the penny will finally drop when they take our club away? Give sisu your money, prolong the death of the club. Well done.

hill83

I agree, a few beers with family and mates is better than sulking, but your argument takes away the need for the football, just go and have some beer. the football in your case becomes an expensive distraction if you aren't worried about results !:facepalm:

This is why i couldn't understand your previous points.

You've got me there to be fair!

else feel that way

The answer is in your first few words "If what Tim says is true". Can you actually remember him ever telling the truth?

Otis

I think crowds of 6,000 - 7,000 are wildly optimistic.

Besides the many who will refuse to go, there are many more who even if they wanted to, either can't afford it or can't go.

I'm pretty much in all 3 camps.

1. I won't go because we won't be playing anywhere even remotely close to Coventry.

2. I couldn't afford it even if I wanted to go.

And

3. I can't make it anyway. I can get to the Ricoh for 2.15. If it were Walsall it would be 3.15 at the earliest, with parking etc. More likely to be looking at 3.30 on Saturdays.

You have to realise there are an awful lot of people who work and have other commitments both before and after the game. Playing at Walsall is probably going to add 2 hours to most people's day.

Evening games are going to be even harder with the less time afforded due to work etc.

It's not just about those refusing to go, it's so much bigger than that. A lot of people may well want to go but cannot attend for many reasons.

They will have also just blasted the 'walk-up' to games clean out of the water too.

Also, when you think about it, this is probably going to hit the longest serving supporters the most.

Go into Block 20 at the Ricoh and you will see many, many lifelong fans in their 60's, 70's and even 80's. These are more likely to be those more set in their ways and used to the routine and therefore less likely to travel 60 miles every other Saturday.

So in many ways you are hitting the supporters who have supported the club the longest, the hardest.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Do the club have to provide free transport? I was sure I'd read that was a FL rule but I can't find any mention of it on their site so may well have totally imagined it.

Noggin

yeah 7k is nuts, we wouldn't get that if we were challengeing for promotion and our fans were fully behind the move, 1 of those is definatly not the case and 1 is very likely not the case. I can see 4-5k for a couple of games untill the novelty wears off but I expect 3.5k as an average over the season if are above the relegation zone.

How often did we have 7k people wanting to go away? let alone do it every week and thats before the club imploded.

lifelongcityfan

2 - 3000 max, night game against "lowly" opposition a few hundred. I like many others will certainly not by a season ticket, and will not go to home games. willl go to as many away games as possible.
only way to get at sisu, is to hit them where it hutrs- financially and for everyon to boycott the home games, They will soon sell up if no one goes. Time to all stand together.

Users who are viewing this thread