Time to play the kids (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Now we have been deducted 10 points (we won't win any appeal), I think it worth playing a few of the youngsters, particular Willis instead of Martin and Thomas instead of bailey. No point playing players who won be here next season.

Nick

Administrator
I think it would be best where we can, as long as we are safe we don't have anything to play for now so we may as well get some of the players who will be featuring next season some experience.

stupot07

Yep, it's not insurmountable that we may still be in admin for part of next season, so we might have to rely on the youngsters.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yep Willis, Clarke, Thomas, Wilson, Fleck and Barton should all be given playing time. Take out those who are likely not to be here next season
Martin, Wood, Bailey, Sheff, McDonald

RoboCCFC90

I agree it's important that we start to include the likes of Wilson, Thomas, Willis, Lobjoit as they will be future CCFC regulars..

shmmeee

Fuck everyone who won't be here post-admin off. Blood as many as possible so we can see who's worth sticking with.

For me, tomorrow:

Murphy
Christie Willis Edge Clarke
Thomas Jennings
Moussa Barton Fleck
Wilson

RoboCCFC90

and they will be snapped up in the close season,as was Bigi

What makes you say that Deano, you make it sound like our owners pawn off our players at the first whiff of a transfer fee..

Oh yeah..

spwaverley4916

sorry have I missed somthing - i thought the part that went into admin and held the golden share did not have the players contracts - so how can an administrator sell off that which he has no hold over??

i am willingly to be educated

fernandopartridge

with 10 point deduction today the FL think not

That's the Football League's view from their rules - they are looking at the two companies as one, the adminstrator isn't. The administrator legally is still only concerned with the registered assets of CCFC Ltd, which doesn't include the players.

wingy

sorry have I missed somthing - i thought the part that went into admin and held the golden share did not have the players contracts - so how can an administrator sell off that which he has no hold over??

i am willingly to be educated

Willingly?? Education ,Education ,Education.:facepalm:;)

ccfctommy

Now we have been deducted 10 points (we won't win any appeal), I think it worth playing a few of the youngsters, particular Willis instead of Martin and Thomas instead of bailey. No point playing players who won be here next season.

Willis is injured.

shy_tall_knight

unfair to throw a load of kids in at once, especially against one of the better teams n the league.

Connor, Jordan C and callum should all start.
Barton is 22 and Fleck is 21 hardly kids but still deserve a run out.

Drop Jennings & Sheffers for crimes against football

Users who are viewing this thread