Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

So tonight we need Mansfield and Swindon to either draw or lose for us to stay 7th fingers crossed

skybluesam66

they both have easyish games on paper, but they are also both in worse form than us
let;s hope they continue to mess up

Either way I think 9 points for us will be enough
can;t see either of them getting 11 (or swindon getting 12 due to GD)

would target wins v stevenage/ Morecambe and any 1 of the other 3 to get us over the line

Otis

they both have easyish games on paper, but they are also both in worse form than us
let;s hope they continue to mess up

Either way I think 9 points for us will be enough
can;t see either of them getting 11 (or swindon getting 12 due to GD)

would target wins v stevenage/ Morecambe and any 1 of the other 3 to get us over the line
They are indeed in worse form than us. Mansfield are rock bottom of the form table in 24th place. Swindon are 20th and we are 10th.

Long may it continue.

Screenshot_2018-04-10-18-58-57.png

no_loyalty

Looks like the enforced change of manager is having an impact on both, long may it continue

Londonccfcfan

Mansfield are still the biggest threats currently to our top 7 finish. Their goal difference is worth a point over ours. Just like ours is worth a point over swindon.

A point is massive.

C'mon Yeovil !

oucho

Even if both Mansfield and Swindon win tonight, which I doubt, I'd still back us to finish in a play-off spot.

CJ_covblaze

Londonccfcfan

Game over for Chesterfield if they lose that.
They are only 7 points behind Grimsby with 2 games in hand.

Incredible how they are struggling this bad. They seem to statistically dominate most matches. But lack a cutting edge. Watched them vs Notts a week or two ago and they battered them.

Otis

The good thing with Swindon is that their last game of the season is against Accrington.

Comes to the last game you would have to fancy us to beat Morecambe more so than for Swindon to beat Accrington.

clint van damme

The good thing with Swindon is that their last game of the season is against Accrington.

Comes to the last game you would have to fancy us to beat Morecambe more so than for Swindon to beat Accrington.

Accrington should have won the league by then and will probably have as much interest in that game as I have in the outcome of Strictly.

CJ_covblaze

2-2 Swindon!

Users who are viewing this thread