Tony Robbins (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

just watched a documentary about one of his conventions in America
Quite interesting, though I'm sure some of the audience are planted

Nick

Administrator
I started watching it, clearly a cult. That lad towards the start who is depressed and then is born again when he tells him he is good.

5k a person for his shows, he isn't doing too badly

Sky_Blue_Daz

I started watching it, clearly a cult. That lad towards the start who is depressed and then is born again when he tells him he is good.

5k a person for his shows, he isn't doing too badly
The dude is worth 30 odd million I found it interesting how he had running orders but his fall back was to always blame the persons dad

Nick

Administrator
The dude is worth 30 odd million I found it interesting how he had running orders but his fall back was to always blame the persons dad

I fell asleep watching that one too :)

It was pretty much a cult though, it was as if the crowd was hypnotised and believed everything he said. He could have said "everybody get naked and do the YMCA" and they would have been fighting to get close to him to do it.

Gazolba

Among their many other talents, Americans are the most gullible and deluded people on Earth. Why else would anyone vote for a crook like Hilary Clinton.

Nick

Administrator
Just put this on, his voice annoys me. As does the way he claps.

It's funny watching people go mad for it after paying thousands to go to a seminar.

Nick

Administrator
Fell asleep watching it again, takes me about a week to watch things :)

He is rinsing people though!

Users who are viewing this thread