Tour de France (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone been watching? I have been really addicted to it this year, great win for Cavs and froome is still up there in the overall classification

D

Deleted member 4232

Big cycling fan. Im an Orica fan myself, and very happy to see them doing well. Surprised Froome isnt doing better, considering he won the Dauphiné. Would have loved to see Spartucus race these stages. Sagan will win the points jersey.

The british will want Froome to win, and to no surprise he was favorite in an english betting market. But Sky arent gelling this tour, you could see in the TTT.

You watch much cycling? Or a seasonal fan?

stupot07

Yeah, loving it. I wouldn't worry about Froome, it a marathon not a sprint and the mountain stages will separate the men from the boys.

Covstu

I fancied Evans to come good be he hasn't had a great start, like BMC as I ride one myself! Sagan has been very steady and would probably have taken stage one if it wasn't for that crash at the end.

Yes love my cycling, don't watch it avidly in the box as I like to get out there more! Did enjoy the giro however..

D

Deleted member 4232

Giro was brilliant. Nibali was brilliant.

Favorite race?

Has to be Paris Roubaix!

henry the wasp

Big cycling fan. Im an Orica fan myself, and very happy to see them doing well. Surprised Froome isnt doing better, considering he won the Dauphiné. Would have loved to see Spartucus race these stages. Sagan will win the points jersey.

The british will want Froome to win, and to no surprise he was favorite in an english betting market. But Sky arent gelling this tour, you could see in the TTT.

You watch much cycling? Or a seasonal fan?

Got to disagree about sky. Think they have ridden faultlessly so far. First week was all about the sprinters. Tomorrow will be the first real test for froome.
Don't follow a team. can't support sky because of Murdoch. Like to see all british riders do well though.
Can see Sagan becoming one of the greats.
Love watching road and track.

Covstu

Sagan is already becoming one of the greats. Just Mr consistency. Froomy is doing well, just sitting quiet at the moment and waiting for the climbs. Long, long way to go but very interesting watch!!

Users who are viewing this thread