Trust is falling apart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
Already people are starting to tire of the constant failing self-publicity, the back biting, the shameless hypocricy, and the just plain incomoetence of these people.

On one hand you have members of their board slagging off people who dare to show their failings, on the other you have people claiming to be non members, but defending the cause with more aggression than any other member! It simply does not wash!

If you defend a group (cannot say organisation anymore as they cannot organise anything), what is stopping you from joining if the membership fee is just £1. If you can afford a trip to london you can afford £1 - so the only other resason is that they are banned for life, or is already a member! If the later, then they are a liar, and if the former, what had they done that was so bad they had to be banned for life?

And how can you take a group seriously that engages in such pathetic and rabid attacks as these guys? Even sisu don't get involved in the childish and brainless attacks these people do on a daily basis!

These people just don't get the irony that they are showing themselves up to be nothing more than a nasty rabble with absolutely no concern for the club they claim to want to save!

How can a group be taken seriously who go out of their way to put banners with their logo on the gates of the FA and then with no sense of irony claim I am involved in self publicity!

Have I gone on tv wearing a tshirt with my group's emblem? Have I had any interviews? On the one hand they attack me saying I am avoiding the limelight, and on the other I am a self publicist! Which is it people?

What these lets face it incompetent people do not understand is that by attacking me whilst never being able to back up their attacks, just further prove my point!

The only ones who have come even close to a rational case, have to admit I am right!

How many times has the phrase

"you raise a lot of good points but..." Even these cannot disagree with my criticism of the clique! All they can say is I go overboard sometimes!

I mean this troll Broken came out with an "insult" that I am not as excitable as an 8 yr old.

I would worry if a grown up acted as a child! Perhaps this individual thinks it is acceptable to behave like an 8 year old (this would explain the drivel it produces on a daily basis).

As for the board (such a funny thing) these people expect to be seen as suitable people to be involved with running the club, yet feel no hypocricy in acting like this proverbial 8-year old online!

However these clowns do not like it, the truth is that people judge you on all your deeds, not just the deeds you want them to judge you on!

A protest - fine.

A protest of 9 people shambolic

A fund raiser film night - fine.

A loss-making film night attended by 27 people - shambolic

Hijacking fan's forums to put lots of questions - possibly acceptable.

Asking easily brushed off rhetortical questions then shouting down - shambolic

A protest in London - fine.

That protest to an empty building and using it as a publicity stunt - disgraceful.

and how do they justify these acts? They don't. There is no valid reason why that protest was done on a saturday.

The protest - They couldn't even get all of the board to turn up - Their words not mine!

How many people in total have attended all of their protests? It is still in double figures!

This protest is against the most hated owners in the history of the club and they still haven't been able to inspire 100 people - in total yet alone a single protest!

The incompetence of these people is utterly staggering. I couldn't run a group so badly if I tried!

Any protest with less than 100 people is embarassing, yet these people despite all their radio, tv and paper appearences still haven't been able to break douible figures after three separate protests !

I just cannot imagine how humiliated they must feel right now. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so sinister.

They accuse me of "hijacking" threads, yet that thread did I even post one comment on it?

How many pro-trust comment attacks were put on my threads? Seems to me it's do as I say not do as I do with these people!

But thankfully there is a silver lining. Thanks to their incompetence, and there attempts to justify themselves, they are alienating their membership.

I mean who would want to join a group when your defenders are people like L.A.S.T and broken hearted. No wonder people are distancing themselves from these individuals.

I mean how inane are these people that in the same comment that they insult, they call for me to join!

"you're an idiot" - but please join the trust

"you make no sense" - join the trust and make a difference!

Surely this disproves their own arguments? Is I am such an idiot why would they want me to join?

If I made no sense why do they think I could join and make a difference!

They just do not get they are basically showing they have no clue how to treat people!

And by identifying yourself within the group and then proceeding to insult (the trust claims it is the voice of the fans by the way). Therefore by attacking me you are by default attacking every fan who is not already a member!

Is it any wonder you cannot get people to support you anymore?

For all your publicity stunts, you are still seen as irrelevant by sisu! If you were relevant, surely they would have invited you to join the board by now?

Facts clearly speak for themselves.

Let flood the usual words of hate from the trust! Everytime they do not condemn attacks they condone, and show as a total lie they are open honest and accountable!

The cracks are getting wider every day!

covkid69

fuck me....do you have some mental problems...you can get treatment ya know....electric shock therapy works from what i've heard and you get a nice perm to go with it......have a lie down in a darkened room...one of them ones with the nice soft walls so you don't hurt yaself :):)

Hobo

It was me who accused you of being a self publicist and I have nothing to do with the Trust you loathe so much. So as usual your argument against them is flawed. What's your organisation Ego of One!

Nick

Administrator
What did the trust do to you to make you so bitter? Did they finger blast your missus out the back of the squirrel?

TurkeyTrot

What did the trust do to you to make you so bitter? Did they finger blast your missus out the back of the squirrel?

:) but seriously I really would like to know what issue he has. If its genuine then lets be told so we can learn from it

pusbccfc

Name a protest with less than 10 people (as you suggest).

There was over 50 in London.
Hundreds outside the Ricoh that day.

THE REASON THERE ISNT LARGER NUMBERS IS BECAUSE OF TITS LIKE YOU WHO SIT ON THEIR ARSE.

Greggs

Trust takes years to build, but a second to destroy.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got bored reading this after about the third line down :jerkit:

Skyblueloyal

God this person really needs to get out more ! Can we all club together to buy them a dog

TurkeyTrot

Badger - and we thought Goldcoast was a knob!

If he's a troll and a villa Leicester fan then fair play to him. If he's a Cov fan he's not only a tit but he's jumped the shark.
If he's not a troll he's got mental issues. I would suggest aspurges syndrome and maybe we all need to lay off him and ignore him for a while.

FREE SPEECH - is a wonderful thing and we are lucky in this country that we have it, and many have fallen in the pursuit of it for us to enjoy today...but you are making me wish we had some censorship - you were the same on the CT site, your probably sitting in your one bedroom flat pulling legs off spiders and shouting at kids to keep off your grass...life is too short, your are obsessed and its not healthy, getting a bird or a hobby.:jerkit:

fernandopartridge

Behind it all he makes some reasonableish points.

That said, I won't criticise the people who took the time to go London yesterday.

The problem the Trust has is that it's difficult to argue rationally when you have such strong emotional attachment to the club and opposition to Sisu, not realising that at some point the parties' interests converge.

Hells_Bells299

It's time to do it people - ignore the insignificant opinion of 1 moron that does nothing but sit on his arse wondering how he can get a controversial thread going then disappear - i would suggest we act like he has - hard as it will be no more reactions required - small minded, idiot with no life living like a mushroom - in the dark and fed on shit!
PUSB!!!!

sky_blue_up_north

I find it all quite amusing, pgsm1 is a keyboard warrior in the extreme I would suggest he attends the next Trust meeting. At least the Trust are trying to do something. None of this is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread