TV Channels / Streams for the Brighton Game (1 Viewer)

Edgey95

5 mins before the match, search: watch live football reddit.
click the soccer link
Then find the city match

I use reddit for football every week, SD and HD steams

Works perfect every time (Depending on your internet)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

By half time, Clive will have called Brighton the following:

Barnsley
Birmingham
Bolton
Burnley
Boca
Colchester
He'll also say something along the lines of " That early Brighton goal has settled the home team but it's still 0-0 here at the Amplex"

stevefloyd

But that dont make Clive too bad its that utterley useless twat Foster I cant stand he should report on doom and gloom because he is depressive just to listen to the idiot and his interviews are fucking useless ....rant over but he really does piss me off

Otis

But that dont make Clive too bad its that utterley useless twat Foster I cant stand he should report on doom and gloom because he is depressive just to listen to the idiot and his interviews are fucking useless ....rant over but he really does piss me off
He's a truly nice guy though, so I find it hard to be too harsh on him.

My brother used to work with him.

Sky Blue Harry H

He's a truly nice guy though, so I find it hard to be too harsh on him.

My brother used to work with him.

Yep - I've met Geoff in a former life and he is lovely bloke. I've said on here before, but his speech has not properly recovered from his stroke, hence the mumbling that comes across. Not good for us as listeners, and must be frustrating for him. Doesn't excuse the lack of probing questions of the manager now and then, though.

christonabike

I’ve stood next to Geoff in the Royal Oak and seems like a nice chap. Mind you if Fred West stood next to me in a boozer I would probably think he was a gent too!

Nick

Administrator
Bein11 just said Brighton on next.

Michael Gray and bilic on
e50f41a114326688c439f514fb595c44.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread