TV Thread (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I thought we had a general TV thread but I can't find it so apologies if I've created a duplicate.

Renewals time is here for the US networks.

The Following has been cancelled, quite liked that personally even if it was a massive 24 rip off. Just hoping they wrap things up at the end of the current season and don't leave it on a cliffhanger.

Not really any surprises in the cancellations with just CBS left to make their announcement (should be Tuesday apparently).

Comic book adaptions a plenty with SHIELD, Agent Carter, iZombie, Gotham, Arrow and Flash all getting renewed and Lucifer, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow all debuting.

Movie adaptions seem to be the new go to with Minority Report, Rush Hour and bizarrely Uncle Buck all getting shows.

And The Muppets is coming back but not The Muppet Show, apparently its more a documentary style show exploring their day to day lives, not sure if that sounds great or terrible.

Not much else catches the eye on the new series front, generally a lot of more of the same.

Nick

Administrator
The only one I may watch is Rush Hour, used to love that film.

SHIELD is absolutely awful.

I quote liked No Offence the other day.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Watched gotham up until the mid series break (stupid feckin idea)
Not caught up with it since

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I watched about half of the first series of 24 recently. Bored outta me skull! Couldn't see what all the hype was?

J

Jack Griffin

The Game is not bad, 2 episodes so far, I think it is set in 1973 as there was a power cut in episode 1 & the Two Ronnies were on telly in episode 2, damn my formative years are now the backdrop to an historical drama.

Users who are viewing this thread