Tyson fury (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Can he make a comeback ?

I know plans are in place for him to fight Joshua but I'd like to see him take on Whyte or chisora first

clint van damme

he's currently weighing in at 25 stone so he needs to shed a few pounds first.
Saw him interviewed the other day and he seems in a good place mentally, him v AJ would be a massive fight.

Nick

Administrator
The weight isn't that much of an issue, most of it will fall off if he goes back into the gym.

clint van damme

The weight isn't that much of an issue, most of it will fall off if he goes back into the gym.

ballooning up too much takes more toll on the body for a heavy weight than lighter fighters.
I think it was one of Audley Harrisons issues and part of the reason he couldn't translate his amateur from to the professional game.
Fury is still quite young though but he reckons this will be the 9th time hes had to shed a huge amount of weight, he said he was 27st but has already lost 2!!

Sky Blue Kid

I think by the time Fury is cleared to fight AJ. Deontey Wilder will have unified all the belts, coz I don't see AJ beating him.

Nick

Administrator
Saw Wilder fought some random fat bloke, was pretty embarrassing really. Like he had been grabbed off the street and told to stand there and see how many he could take and then fall over.

Users who are viewing this thread